Bug no-clip

1 reply to this topic

#1 Master Green Fox

• Pip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 18 posts

Posted 16 September 2022 - 08:13 PM

The big diagonal building in F5 (the one which has a small portion of it enter into E5's lower right corner) has two sections of wall with no collision detection on the wall facing towards G5. I found this by accidentally getting stuck in the building while trying to jump jet onto the highway in a Blackjack "The Arrow". The sections of wall on the ground are fine but I assume this is because they are a different asset entirely. The glass window pane walls are the one missing the collision detection. The two locations I found was my accidental entry point; the far left of the wall next to the highway, and the panel above the "souvenirs" sign which was my eventual exit point. I tested this again in testing grounds and found to be able to enter the building 100% of the time for both sections. You can also find the sections by shooting at the building. Since there is a dust cloud created on contact with "real" walls from weapons fire, it is noticeably missing from the sections that are "not real".

#2 Poor_No_Culture

• PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 12 August 2023 - 01:21 PM

this happened to me too. I was using Urbanmech with Jump Jets. its right at the edge.

It happened the first time by accident.

I was able to duplicate it a 2nd time in a new game.

Edited by Poor_No_Culture, 12 August 2023 - 01:22 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users