4 replies to this topic

#1 Tin Roof Rusted

• PipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 24 posts

Posted 02 December 2022 - 07:44 PM

REMOVE THEM ALL!!

I've reported this issue 4 times, you're still doing them! Apparently you aren't smart enough to see how UAV detection events are horrible and the mere detection of a UAV doesn't even work most of the time!

The last event I remember doing with a UAV detection requirement of 10 detection's (I think it was), I played 40 straight games and still had 0 detection's!

I don't know the math exactly, but if a team of 10 all need 3 detection's and enemy team only launched 3 per match, that's would take the same team of 10 more than 30 games to complete. Imagine if only 1 UAV got launched per match!

And that's not even counting UAV's that get shot down but aren't actually detected, just seen by players and shot down!

I shot down 2 last game, still have 0 detection's and am on game 10!

#2 martian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,711 posts

Posted 03 December 2022 - 04:32 AM

View PostBarely Good, on 02 December 2022 - 07:44 PM, said:

REMOVE THEM ALL!!

I've reported this issue 4 times, you're still doing them! Apparently you aren't smart enough to see how UAV detection events are horrible and the mere detection of a UAV doesn't even work most of the time!

The last event I remember doing with a UAV detection requirement of 10 detection's (I think it was), I played 40 straight games and still had 0 detection's!

I don't know the math exactly, but if a team of 10 all need 3 detection's and enemy team only launched 3 per match, that's would take the same team of 10 more than 30 games to complete. Imagine if only 1 UAV got launched per match!

And that's not even counting UAV's that get shot down but aren't actually detected, just seen by players and shot down!

I shot down 2 last game, still have 0 detection's and am on game 10!

The moment of truth: The "UAV Detection" is not what you think it is:
  • The "UAV Detection" IS NOT detecting the enemy UAV.
  • The "UAV Detection" IS NOT destroying enemy UAV.
The "UAV Detection" happens when your own UAV (that you personally launched) detects previously undetected enemy 'Mech.

I have just dropped in the game to make a suitable scren captures, so check them, please:

1. I launched my UAV.

2. A few seconds later I got the first "UAV Detection" reward.
Posted Image

3. A second later I got my second and third "UAV Detection" reward.
Posted Image

That's it! Day 3 challenge completed. Posted Image

Should you encounter any difficulties on your way to Tier 1, you can always ask here: New Player Help

#3 KursedVixen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 2,880 posts
  • LocationLook at my Arctic Wolf. Closer... Closer...

Posted 03 December 2022 - 08:27 AM

run into enemy team with UAv or where you know they will go drop UAV wait.... it's that simple just use a fast mech to get away so you don't die doing it, though granted it is a little misleading yes.

#4 martian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,711 posts

Posted 03 December 2022 - 09:37 AM

View PostKursedVixen, on 03 December 2022 - 08:27 AM, said:

run into enemy team with UAv or where you know they will go drop UAV wait.... it's that simple just use a fast mech to get away so you don't die doing it, though granted it is a little misleading yes.

You can do it when piloting an assault 'Mech too.

#5 simon1812

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 540 posts

Posted 17 December 2022 - 04:41 PM

He reported the "issue" 4 times... that's interesting, stuff like this is the reason I never pay attention to ppl complaining on social media anymore.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users