3 replies to this topic

#1 Tenam

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 93 posts
  • LocationMinneapolis MN

Posted 21 December 2022 - 06:06 AM

So not an event but given the off topic nature felt this was probably the best place. So my 7 year old son Loves to watch me Play MW5 and MWO .. really he loves the mechs (who doesn't)

I bought and downloaded a Battletech Activity Book that includes a lot of coloring pages of original art in it ... and he likes the mechs but always complains that they are not the ones from the games and that he likes those better.

So any thought or a suggestion for a Coloring book of the MWO/MW5 Mechs ?.. 5-10$ for a downloadable PDF maybe?...

#2 Rondoe

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 247 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 22 December 2022 - 10:41 AM

Got a link for said coloring book?

Edit: Nevermind! Google is my friend found a link for a free pdf download of the above.

https://www.drivethr...h-Activity-Book

Edited by Rondoe, 22 December 2022 - 05:26 PM.

#3 Kaiju-Killer

• PipPip
  • The Warden
  • The Warden
  • 31 posts
  • LocationOn my way to the top

Posted 24 July 2023 - 07:45 PM

An MWO merch store would be cool (if it doesn't exist already which it probably does and I'm just clueless) I'd like to be able to buy branded shirts, jackets, etc.

#4 Rondoe

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 247 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 27 July 2023 - 12:44 AM

This isn't PGI or MWO but it is Catalyst Game Labs "Swag" section. Might have what you are looking for, although most of the clothing items are sold out.

https://store.cataly...ions/battletech

View PostKaiju-Killer, on 24 July 2023 - 07:45 PM, said:

An MWO merch store would be cool (if it doesn't exist already which it probably does and I'm just clueless) I'd like to be able to buy branded shirts, jackets, etc.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users