And a happy new year!

#2 latinisator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 561 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 25 December 2022 - 10:26 AM

Aff, celebrate the birthday of your Jesus Christ, you filthy freebirths!
Real Clanners know that the only and true savior of mankind is to be celebrated on May 4th and his father on December 16th.

#3 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,772 posts

Posted 25 December 2022 - 01:50 PM

my participation in the holiday only goes as far as eating and gift giving goes. i wish we still celebrated in the roman way, with food, drink, opium, and free prostitutes (properly compensated by the emperor of course). lo saturnalia!

i got a usb oscilloscope/logic analyzer. yay, i can debug electronics now. got a couple dead projects that can benefit. also got a hovering ball drone thing.

Edited by LordNothing, 25 December 2022 - 01:55 PM.

#4 ScrapIron Prime

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 4,805 posts
  • LocationSmack dab in the middle of Ohio

Posted 26 December 2022 - 07:50 AM

View PostLordNothing, on 25 December 2022 - 01:50 PM, said:

my participation in the holiday only goes as far as eating and gift giving goes. i wish we still celebrated in the roman way, with food, drink, opium, and free prostitutes (properly compensated by the emperor of course). lo saturnalia!

And that's WHY we celebrate the big guy's birthday in December, despite him being born in the spring. Rome switched over to Christianity as its official religion but didn't dare abolish Saturnalia lest the populace revolt! Its the Christ Mass now, but Io Saturnalia anyway! Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users