Inventory Page Not Showing New Mechs

5 replies to this topic

#1 WereGenie

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • 22 posts

Posted 26 December 2022 - 03:17 PM

Hey guys, I am having an odd glitch. My new mechs (the Xmas Mechs) don't show up in my inventory even 2 days after claiming them. Also I had to go the MWO website to claim them, I cannot access any events from the client. Clicking on the event links does nothing.

#2 martian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,580 posts

Posted 26 December 2022 - 10:23 PM

View PostWereGenie, on 26 December 2022 - 03:17 PM, said:

Hey guys, I am having an odd glitch. My new mechs (the Xmas Mechs) don't show up in my inventory even 2 days after claiming them.

These special 'Mechs are tied to their Mechbays. And since you can not sell Mechbays, you can not sell these special 'Mechs either.

#3 WereGenie

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • 22 posts

Posted 28 December 2022 - 06:13 PM

View Postmartian, on 26 December 2022 - 10:23 PM, said:

These special 'Mechs are tied to their Mechbays. And since you can not sell Mechbays, you can not sell these special 'Mechs either.

OK. First special free mechs I have received. Thanks. MODS close this thread please.

#4 martian

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,580 posts

Posted 29 December 2022 - 12:41 AM

View PostWereGenie, on 28 December 2022 - 06:13 PM, said:

OK. First special free mechs I have received. Thanks. MODS close this thread please.

If you really wish, there is one way of removing them. But is it not easier just to ignore them?

#5 WereGenie

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • 22 posts

Posted 29 December 2022 - 12:48 AM

View Postmartian, on 29 December 2022 - 12:41 AM, said:

If you really wish, there is one way of removing them. But is it not easier just to ignore them?

I was going to sell the Orion IIC to fund other work, but the Loot bag event has made me enough c-bills
get what I wanted .

#6 martian

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,580 posts

Posted 29 December 2022 - 12:56 AM

View PostWereGenie, on 29 December 2022 - 12:48 AM, said:

I was going to sell the Orion IIC to fund other work, but the Loot bag event has made me enough c-bills
get what I wanted .

But your new Orion IIC cames with the +50% C-Bills bonus, so it is actually a good 'Mech for making C-Bills, is not it?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users