Misc Items Wrt Fw Game Improvement Discussion

No replies to this topic

#1 Jeff on a Buffalo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Messenger
  • The Messenger
  • 120 posts

Posted 16 January 2023 - 01:21 PM

After watching the recent Dev Log and having a short chat discussion on it in Yondude's stream a few days ago. I thought I'd place some thoughts into a Forum thread here in the off chance someone might read this stuff. I'll try to leave this succinct

Stuff we like (ie leave the same):
- 4 mech drop deck
- Having Clan Vs IS (ie people did not like my "mixed" IS/Clans deck idea)
- People liked Siege mode, not overly interested in QP-Domination or Scouting mode.

Stuff to possibly add:
- like Siege mode to occur more often than the QP mode (ie have a Siege/QP variance of atleast 50/50 or even up to 70/30)
- the idea of having several different drop deck weight limits for a match was discussed a bit. I think that would add some flavour to the matches. Ie during the pop up screen that shows the map/game mode that is being played on, the drop deck weight limit is also shown as well. You can then take the 1min30 sec to make changes to your drop deck accordingly. I'm thinking maybe have three to four different weight limits to favour drop decks of mostly Lights, one for mediums, etc. for heavies, and assaults accordingly. The con of this is that if a person is AFK and misses the start screen of the match, then that person will not have a chance to change his deck if need be and things will not work well after that.

What needs looking at:
QP-Domination mode does not seem to work well within this current player base of FW. The QP-Dom matches are not ovelrly interesting or enjoyable and ends alot of times with one side stomping the other team and then the circle is lost within the first 10 min or so of the start of the match. Not sure what can really fix it. I believe It will need to be a discussion item if FW is going to be revamped.

There was other stuff discussed but I forget the details on them or they are already covered somewhere else in this FW forum (like randomizing Attack/Defend, even DD tonnage between IS/Clans) so I won't repeat them here. Cheers!

Edited by Jeff on a Buffalo, 16 January 2023 - 01:23 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users