Extrasalty!

6 replies to this topic

#1 simon1812

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 539 posts

Posted 05 January 2023 - 08:56 PM

Ok last night, there some 3-4 players, first engaged into friendly fire, and then proceeded to lash out with racist insults, dont remember all of their names right, but reported, them plenty of people sure did, hopefully PGI might take some action.

Simple felt I shouldn't just pretend it didn't happen. Kinda feel sorry for the jerks, their lives will be very hard once their parents stop footing the bills.

#2 Rondoe

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 247 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 06 January 2023 - 04:53 PM

Just report/block and move on. That's what I do in the MMO I play (LotRO, not world of warcrack)

Although most of the time I just block them. Bans don't help games that are on life support.

Edited by Rondoe, 07 January 2023 - 12:41 PM.

#3 Meep Meep

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2,750 posts
  • LocationBehind You

Posted 10 January 2023 - 12:19 PM

I think I had this guy in my game last night. He wasn't being racist but the questions he asked were certainly designed to trigger people and he was certainly rude to any responders. You block them and move on.

#4 simon1812

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 539 posts

Posted 10 January 2023 - 03:52 PM

View PostRondoe, on 06 January 2023 - 04:53 PM, said:

Just report/block and move on. That's what I do in the MMO I play (LotRO, not world of warcrack)

Although most of the time I just block them. Bans don't help games that are on life support.

Neither does a community full of toxic players.

#5 simon1812

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 539 posts

Posted 10 January 2023 - 03:58 PM

View PostMeep Meep, on 10 January 2023 - 12:19 PM, said:

I think I had this guy in my game last night. He wasn't being racist but the questions he asked were certainly designed to trigger people and he was certainly rude to any responders. You block them and move on.

Hmmm...Im wondering ...if I block some one , will the game put is together again in a match? Does ot work like that? Would that work?

#6 Meep Meep

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2,750 posts
  • LocationBehind You

Posted 10 January 2023 - 10:27 PM

Blocking only stops you from seeing their chat or hearing their voip. It won't stop you from getting in a match with them.

#7 Rondoe

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 247 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 13 January 2023 - 12:58 AM

View Postsimon1812, on 10 January 2023 - 03:52 PM, said:

Neither does a community full of toxic players.

Okay, next time I'm in a match against you, I won't shoot at you. Don't want to hurt your feelings and be a toxic person....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users