- - - - -

Uav Question

3 replies to this topic

#1 sosegado

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 274 posts

Posted 03 February 2023 - 08:03 PM

Does your UAV keep gathering bonus's for you if you launch it and then die?

#2 Rondoe

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 247 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 03 February 2023 - 08:20 PM

I would say no, Seems to me the counter for everything stops once you are destroyed.

I read elsewhere a scenario where if you have lrm's in the sky that haven't hit the target yet and you die-you don't get the damage added to your total when they do hit.

Plus UAV's don't last long either.

#3 Aidan Crenshaw

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,573 posts

Posted 05 February 2023 - 10:23 PM

View PostRondoe, on 03 February 2023 - 08:20 PM, said:

I would say no, Seems to me the counter for everything stops once you are destroyed.

I read elsewhere a scenario where if you have lrm's in the sky that haven't hit the target yet and you die-you don't get the damage added to your total when they do hit.

Plus UAV's don't last long either.

Not quite correct. Damage stops being counted towards your rewards, that is correct, but Killing Blows, KMDD, Assists (through an artillerystrike post-death for example) all get attributed to your scoreboard after death. UAV detections could be as well, I'm not 100% sure of that particular reward.

#4 Void Angel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 6,593 posts
  • LocationParanoiaville

Posted 14 February 2023 - 01:15 PM

If memory serves, you still have to be in the match for things like assists to be credited, but I'm not sure about post-mortem UAVs. I think strike consumables don't count, but I don't know about UAV detection and the like - and I've not done testing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users