Repuation

3 replies to this topic

#1 eishiba

• PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 05 February 2023 - 10:37 AM

So i have just been doing contract after contract thinking that eventually Ill be high enough on the food chain that Ill have a higher reputation level but I guess it turns out there are these "houses" which rise when you do a contract for them and fall when you do one against them. So should I only be taking contracts with certain houses? Is it not possible to raise your reputation with every house?

#2 sycocys

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 7,599 posts

Posted 05 February 2023 - 03:21 PM

You can focus your downside reputation against pirates, or if you are done with the story stuff, there's a few that align with independents. With enough time spent you could probably manage to get all but one.

#3 eishiba

• PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 05 February 2023 - 05:00 PM

im not super far story stuff. i have been enjoying the design of going to different planets and doing contracts for money and getting mechs. i think my highest is the house of laio.

#4 sycocys

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 7,599 posts

Posted 05 February 2023 - 05:54 PM

If you are going through the story yet, I'd recommend trying to keep the independent faction up a ways. It's who the boring hologram is part of and most of the later missions are a lot tougher r&r if you don't have piles stocked up and getting low rewards from them.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users