MW5 bug MW5 bug

No replies to this topic

#1 spannerturner

• PipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 48 posts

Posted 18 February 2023 - 02:32 PM

Since the "switch mech" function was enabled, I have on occasion run into the issue where the mech I just vacated goes dead, pilotless, limp. It literally just stands there and won't move. I can go off to the other side of the map and it will still be just standing there still. Jump back into that "pilotless" mech, and one of my other mechs will now just stop and go pilotless. I have yet to find any way to rectify this in game. Even giving commands doesn't solve it.

Started playing Rise of Rasalhage, and now I get 2 "pilotless" mechs if I jump from mech to mech. It's getting to the point that the game is unplayable, just an exercise in frustration. Having to restart missions over and over again because of "pilotless" mech syndrome is making me regret even purchasing the DLC.

Is there any plan to fix this bug? Do you even know how to fix it? Or what causes it? More than a little disappointed that this is still an issue after the game has been around this long.

Hell, I'll take a Mod at this point. I generally don't like using Mods that change the gameplay, I usually stick to the cosmetic ones (unit insignias, paint schemes, etc), but if anyone knows of a Mod that rectifies this, I'm all ears.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users