Bas-E Ppc Heat

3 replies to this topic

#1 Valley Pirate

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 23 posts

Posted 28 February 2023 - 05:34 PM

I just bought the Predator pack, and noticed I'm getting massive heat from the PPCs on the BAS-E and (S) both. Looks like they're generating 24.5 instead of 14.5 each, firing one or both of them. Is this a known issue?

#2 BLACKR0SE

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Meta
  • The Meta
  • 1,375 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationTurkey/Sivas

Posted 28 February 2023 - 08:35 PM

BAS is a very hot machine by nature and its armor is weak.
I have problems even with ER lasers.

i think gauss rifle is the best place

#3 Aidan Crenshaw

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,575 posts

Posted 28 February 2023 - 10:42 PM

View PostValley Pirate, on 28 February 2023 - 05:34 PM, said:

I just bought the Predator pack, and noticed I'm getting massive heat from the PPCs on the BAS-E and (S) both. Looks like they're generating 24.5 instead of 14.5 each, firing one or both of them. Is this a known issue?

It's not an issue at all. You are just misinterpreting the info your HUD gives you. Your HUD shows a percentage value. That is your current heat / your heat capacity. So you are seeing 24.5% heat after firing one PPC that generates 14.5 pts of heat. Your heat capacity depends on how many heatsinks you have installed and what skills you have chosen. The stock loadout of the BAS-E without any skills assigned has a heat capacity of 55. Thus, firing a 14.5 heat ER PPC brings the HUD heat indicator to (14.5/55x100) = 26.3% Firing both will spike the heat to (29/55x100) = 52,7%

#4 Valley Pirate

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 23 posts

Posted 02 March 2023 - 05:34 PM

Ah, well that explains it! Much appreciated, Aidan!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users