Battlepass

15 replies to this topic

#1 Ike Diamonds

• Pip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 13 posts

Posted 22 March 2023 - 10:59 AM

It's unclear to me how we track Battlepass progress or how the rewards will be delivered (or how we'll know when they have been delivered). Can anyone shed some light on this?

#2 BLACKR0SE

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Meta
  • The Meta
  • 1,375 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationTurkey/Sivas

Posted 22 March 2023 - 11:01 AM

View PostIke Diamonds, on 22 March 2023 - 10:59 AM, said:

It's unclear to me how we track Battlepass progress or how the rewards will be delivered (or how we'll know when they have been delivered). Can anyone shed some light on this?

after purchase.

https://mwomercs.com...ends/moonwalker

https://mwomercs.com...ends/juggernaut

just play.

You will receive the rewards at the address.

#3 Rondoe

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 246 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 22 March 2023 - 01:31 PM

You track your progress by the xp amount your mech(s) have. 20k xp to complete the battle pass.

Redeem them as shown above-go to the packages and click on the ones you have and click redeem in 1k incements.

#4 Ike Diamonds

• Pip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 13 posts

Posted 22 March 2023 - 04:31 PM

Thanks! That is very helpful!

#5 Dogstar

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,722 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationLondon

Posted 23 March 2023 - 02:48 AM

Wow, so you have to buy them on trust without knowing what's in the battle pass?

That's a hard pass from me.

Piranha is already one of my least trusted developers and now they can't even be bothered to post a screenshot of their, five years late to the concept, 'battle pass'...

#6 Orbit Rain

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 499 posts

Posted 23 March 2023 - 03:30 PM

Here's how I'm looking at it at the moment: It's the 30 day event for the mech, with no time limit. Not much more. Are those mechs worth 15, when you can pick up a silver for 5? Unique hardpoints in fat mechs is what they are. Hero mechs for 15 bucks. Take 'em or leave 'em, or wait and grab 'em on sale.

#7 Heavy Money

• The Marauder
  • 1,274 posts

Posted 23 March 2023 - 04:18 PM

View PostDogstar, on 23 March 2023 - 02:48 AM, said:

Wow, so you have to buy them on trust without knowing what's in the battle pass?

Piranha is already one of my least trusted developers and now they can't even be bothered to post a screenshot of their, five years late to the concept, 'battle pass'...

It shows what's in it on the page.

#8 Zeylin

Rookie

• The Forbidden
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 October 2023 - 09:01 AM

So I have Fafnir and Gausszilla and I can't seem to find either of their items anywhere paint bolt ons, etc... website shows lines in the battlepass items as if i progressed them... how/why can't I access them. for example going to the bolt on section for Gausszilla I cannot find the back bolt on that gives him his spine scales. ty for your time

#9 CFC Conky

• Fire
  • Fire
  • 1,738 posts
  • LocationThe PSR basement.

Posted 18 October 2023 - 09:06 AM

View PostDogstar, on 23 March 2023 - 02:48 AM, said:

You do see what’s in the pass in advance.

Good hunting,
CFC Conky

#10 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,731 posts

Posted 18 October 2023 - 10:19 AM

they are pretty consistent. about 2 weeks of banked premium time, a mech bay, about 3000mc, 100gsp. 7 million cbills, full set of cockpit items, where the hanging items have a 5% cbill bonus (and you get 3 of each), 2 colors, 100 consumables (depends on pack), a badge, dekkle and boltons.

if you were planning on buying the $15 mc package, you are better off getting a legendary as you get the same mc, unless its on sale. and a legendary and all that ^ stuff too.

Edited by LordNothing, 18 October 2023 - 10:23 AM.

#11 Richard Hazen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Aggressor
  • The Aggressor
  • 886 posts

Posted 18 October 2023 - 10:27 AM

I stupidly thought it would take a while so I activated 30 days of premium time, but it didn't and now every premium time I get keeps getting added, despite only choosing 30 days. I don't think I can stop it.

#12 TW-Luna

• PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 18 October 2023 - 10:39 AM

Keep in mind that uBlock and perhaps other adblockers do block the battlepass on the page, in case you are unable to see it. That was my experience and I was utterly confused because everyone was saying it was right there on the page and I had a half blank page.

#13 Duke Falcon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 878 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 18 October 2023 - 11:02 AM

Dumb question:
Battlepass stuffs available only if I buy legendaries for money or the (now) MC-available ones also come with battlepass?

I bought the li'l Urbies and swiftly accomplished their battlepass. Now considering MC-buy a Moonwalker thus asked if battlepass works for that to or not...

#14 TW-Luna

• PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 18 October 2023 - 11:28 AM

View PostDuke Falcon, on 18 October 2023 - 11:02 AM, said:

Dumb question:
Battlepass stuffs available only if I buy legendaries for money or the (now) MC-available ones also come with battlepass?

I bought the li'l Urbies and swiftly accomplished their battlepass. Now considering MC-buy a Moonwalker thus asked if battlepass works for that to or not...

I believe it's money purchase only.

#15 Curccu

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 4,610 posts

Posted 18 October 2023 - 11:53 AM

View PostDuke Falcon, on 18 October 2023 - 11:02 AM, said:

Dumb question:

No.

#16 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,731 posts

Posted 18 October 2023 - 03:44 PM

View PostWill Hawker, on 18 October 2023 - 10:27 AM, said:

I stupidly thought it would take a while so I activated 30 days of premium time, but it didn't and now every premium time I get keeps getting added, despite only choosing 30 days. I don't think I can stop it.

if you do all events you will never run out. i havent activated a week since the juggernaut.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users