9 replies to this topic

#1 Dustinstormer

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 22 posts
  • LocationTranquil

Posted 24 March 2023 - 09:19 PM

I'm looking for a CSJ unit that will accept relatively inexperienced MechWarriors.
I'm young and can be semi-active, but I will display undying loyalty to my unit. I'm not the wisest or most skilled mech pilot ever, but I've been playing the series non-stop for about a year.

Hope to see you soon.

#2 IronWolfPack64

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2023 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 269 posts

Posted 26 March 2023 - 03:31 PM

View PostDustinstormer, on 24 March 2023 - 09:19 PM, said:

I'm looking for a CSJ unit that will accept relatively inexperienced MechWarriors.
I'm young and can be semi-active, but I will display undying loyalty to my unit. I'm not the wisest or most skilled mech pilot ever, but I've been playing the series non-stop for about a year.

Hope to see you soon.

I don't think there are any Smoke Jaguar units left. SPQR is a Clan unit that plays mostly Clan Wolf and DSx is are clan diamond shark unit that plays mostly clan as well. I can reach out to their leaders to contact you if either of those work. You can still fight for clan Smoke Jaguar but your unit would be focused on other clans.

#3 Dustinstormer

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 22 posts
  • LocationTranquil

Posted 31 March 2023 - 05:08 PM

I appreciate the offer and heads-up quite a lot, but I am looking for a bit of a semi-roleplay crusader experience that I don't think Clan Wolf or Diamond Shark factions will be able to provide.
I might check them out simply for the faction management experience I'll gain, but I'll just have to make my own Smoke(d) Jaguar unit.

Have a good one, bro.

#4 Subudu

Rookie

• Warrior - Point 3
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 April 2023 - 10:46 PM

There are too few left, would be better for the remaining units to merge instead to be able to do some faction drops as a unit.

#5 IronWolfPack64

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 07 April 2023 - 02:16 PM

View PostDustinstormer, on 31 March 2023 - 05:08 PM, said:

I appreciate the offer and heads-up quite a lot, but I am looking for a bit of a semi-roleplay crusader experience that I don't think Clan Wolf or Diamond Shark factions will be able to provide.
I might check them out simply for the faction management experience I'll gain, but I'll just have to make my own Smoke(d) Jaguar unit.

Have a good one, bro.

If you want any help starting up a unit let me know I would be happy to provide any knowledge or insight you would find helpful.

Best regards,

View PostSubudu, on 01 April 2023 - 10:46 PM, said:

There are too few left, would be better for the remaining units to merge instead to be able to do some faction drops as a unit.

Do you represent a unit Subudu?

#6 Jaroth Corbett

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 2,252 posts
  • LocationSmoke Jaguar OZ

Posted 09 April 2023 - 08:15 PM

View PostDustinstormer, on 31 March 2023 - 05:08 PM, said:

Have a good one, bro.

I used to be part of a Smoke Jaguar unit called Solahma Crusaders. I can put you in touch with some of the guys who are still around. Would be nice to have a Jag unit that's into the lore especially after they were resurrected.

Edited by Jaroth Corbett, 09 April 2023 - 08:18 PM.

#7 Dustinstormer

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 22 posts
  • LocationTranquil

Posted 10 April 2023 - 12:56 PM

View PostIronWolfPack64, on 07 April 2023 - 02:16 PM, said:

If you want any help starting up a unit let me know I would be happy to provide any knowledge or insight you would find helpful.

Best regards,

Do you represent a unit Subudu?

View PostJaroth Corbett, on 09 April 2023 - 08:15 PM, said:

I used to be part of a Smoke Jaguar unit called Solahma Crusaders. I can put you in touch with some of the guys who are still around. Would be nice to have a Jag unit that's into the lore especially after they were resurrected.

I'm interested. Would Discord be the best way for me to contact both of you?

#8 Jaroth Corbett

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 2,252 posts
  • LocationSmoke Jaguar OZ

Posted 10 April 2023 - 04:10 PM

View PostDustinstormer, on 10 April 2023 - 12:56 PM, said:

I'm interested. Would Discord be the best way for me to contact both of you?

Sounds about right. I'll PM you.

#9 Fireward

Rookie

• The Handsome Devil
  • The Handsome Devil
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 January 2024 - 01:34 PM

Whats your discord group for the smoke jag unit?

#10 Dustinstormer

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 22 posts
  • LocationTranquil

Posted 28 January 2024 - 08:46 PM

View PostFireward, on 16 January 2024 - 01:34 PM, said:

Whats your discord group for the smoke jag unit?

Hope to see you soon.

https://discord.gg/k5zX3Ar9HJ

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users