310 replies to this topic

#301 Johnathon Drew

• Pip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 11 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 01:53 PM

View Postguardian wolf, on 08 February 2013 - 06:28 AM, said:

Where have I heard this before? *begins pondering and thinking extremely hard. Suddenly expression takes an amazed, then fearful look* RUN, the Germans are here.

Seriously though, not bad story. Maybe we could have him inside Ryan's Retreat, helping them out before Oni and I have to evac the comm station.

P.S. and now that you've found out my secret your prize is that im gonna send you to a very special camp where you get to do fun activities. It even has working showers and a dentist if you have gold crowns in your teeth ;)

Edited by Johnathon Drew, 08 February 2013 - 01:56 PM.

#302 guardian wolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 1,965 posts
  • LocationOn Barcelona where the crap is about to hit the fan.

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:14 AM

Oh boy I can't wait.... wait why is everyone here wearing pajamas? And what's that smell?

#303 Johnathon Drew

• Pip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 11 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 02:59 PM

Dont worry, just step into this cozy... warmth room... and wait a little while.

#304 Oni Storm

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 03:55 PM

Hey guys and gals, sorry for the sudden absence, had a very very sudden emergency that had to be taken care of for a week. I'm back now though and should have something up before the weekend. Look forward to reading the post and catching up. Please feel free to continue your interactions and take whatever measures you need. I'll have the next section up "hopefully" tonight. :P

#305 RogueSpear

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,018 posts
  • LocationOn the dim edges of the map labelled only: Here be Urbanmechs.

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:20 PM

Hope everything is going well for you Oni, if you need time off for iRL don't worry, we understand. Let us know if we can help out.

#306 Oni Storm

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:35 PM

Not my best, but as promised I got something up for you guys. sorry for the delay. :)

please Read the revised and additional section of "Your Last Chance is Here and Now" RP

#307 guardian wolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 1,965 posts
  • LocationOn Barcelona where the crap is about to hit the fan.

Posted 13 February 2013 - 06:47 AM

Get those charges manned boyos, we's having guests over tonight, and we wouldn't want them to feel mighty unwelcome now would we? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......

#308 Oni Storm

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:56 PM

Ok boys and girls, are time draws nigh so without further notice, I'll be advancing to the warnings and the setup this weekend.

Just a friendly word of warning to the upcoming events; if you get caught in combat be warned to may very easily loose your ride vs the clans. There is a small chance that some or hopefully all of the PCs will escape, but no sure fire way to tell yet. There may even be the chance to side storied as either a resistance fighter or bondsman but really not sure where things are going, save to know for sure that some of the PCs should escape to another planet to lick wounds and decide what they'll do from there.

Note: Thanks and welcome to our newest member Johnathon Drew for his contribution to reminding of this disclaimer. :)

Ok so prepare for war kids, it's not going to be too bloody I hope. And of course it's never fun, but here's to hoping to you surviving to fight or posting interactions for another day. :P See you soon Space Cowboys... B) :D

#309 Oni Storm

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 08:41 PM

Ok guys and gals, I'm having to revisit a lot of NPCs, so please bare with me. Feel free to post any responses you have to things but keep in mind not to go beyond the 0650hrs posting time frame. I should have the Precentor's response up at the end of it all, hopefully sometime tomorrow. Then we can go from there. Like I say feel free to post your own thoughts and reactions amongst yourselves and as always I look forward to reading em. I'm out for tonight though. Catch you in awhile.

#310 Oni Storm

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 04:20 PM

My sincerest apologizes guys and gals. Curse life and dam it to hell for its pain of pokes and prods. My plans for a wrap up are currently under delay. Baring anymore emergencies or crazies, I'll try to get everything up ASAP. Thanks for bearing with me through this. :D

#311 Oni Storm

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 06:31 PM

Hey folks sorry for the absence, just returned home from fight with the Noro virus and still quite weak. Will try to catch up and get things back to normal ASAP. Thanks for the concern and hopefully I'll be back up and on soon.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users