Sick of the Fed-Suns

185 replies to this topic

#181 SwordofLight

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts
  • LocationFranklin, MA

Posted 18 December 2012 - 05:36 PM

I come in here expecting to see the fur fly, and I find a history lesson about Old Terra? The Soviet Union? Thats, what, pre-space nation-state, if I'm not mistaken. If its post, it cant be too much further past the Moon Landing, no later than the early 21st century. I do recall they had an unfortuante tendency to invade their smaller neighbors and set up puppet regimes, so maybe we should listen to the Davion version of Russia - it sounds like something very near and dear to their hearts.

Let me set the record straight about House Liao. They are many things, but they are not dogs.

Dogs chase foxes, not the other way around.

剣光

#182 Radagast

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 47 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:14 PM

I don't understand why my fellow Davions have a problem with the Cappelans! I enjoy Accapella groups very much!! The Persuasions were one of the greatest ever!!! ......what?......oh.....sorry.....wrong thread

Rad

#183 Abrissbirne

• PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:51 PM

And I thought we had trouble in the League... at least WE have some decent leaders who don't marry women half as old as them and make wedding gifts that don't even belong to them - or do order mass executions every time she's feeling like the streets are too clean. Always thought senseless violence was the domain of us Y-chromosome owners. How wrong I was...

Edited by Abrissbirne, 05 January 2013 - 03:52 PM.

#184 dal10

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 4,525 posts
  • Locationsomewhere near a bucket of water and the gates of hell.

Posted 05 January 2013 - 06:19 PM

View PostAbrissbirne, on 05 January 2013 - 03:51 PM, said:

And I thought we had trouble in the League... at least WE have some decent leaders who don't marry women half as old as them and make wedding gifts that don't even belong to them - or do order mass executions every time she's feeling like the streets are too clean. Always thought senseless violence was the domain of us Y-chromosome owners. How wrong I was...

even worse, we actually get mentioned in more than passing for a majority of the BT timeline. plus davion got engaged at the age of 39 to a 12 year old...

#185 Thorn Hallis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,902 posts
  • LocationUnited States of Paranoia

Posted 07 January 2013 - 08:33 AM

View PostAbrissbirne, on 05 January 2013 - 03:51 PM, said:

And I thought we had trouble in the League...

Oh, you have. You just don't see it at the moment.

#186 SteelyDan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 305 posts
  • LocationChicago Ill

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:11 PM

View PostRadagast, on 05 January 2013 - 03:14 PM, said:

I don't understand why my fellow Davions have a problem with the Cappelans! I enjoy Accapella groups very much!! The Persuasions were one of the greatest ever!!! ......what?......oh.....sorry.....wrong thread

Rad

You are Bad, Radagast!!!
Funny!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users