I HATE this...

42 replies to this topic

#41 Runz

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 329 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationInternational Man of Mystery (I travel a lot)

Posted 31 August 2012 - 08:49 PM

Bravo PGI for a prompt and timely refund.

Now that's customer care!

#42 kalabaddon

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 190 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 06:55 PM

didnt read the entire thread, but I was in the same boat, you got to suck it up and just get any job you can, I am a very experienced ( i.e. 12+ years) computer technician and also a military veteran and I just got a job at staples..... was all I could find.

get the job you can get, it will suck but stick with it till you find something better! **** even McDonalds is better then nothing!

p.s. not ment to be mean (I am by nature a nice guy), but some times we got to do the crud work. it stinks but it pays...

Edited by kalabaddon, 01 September 2012 - 06:57 PM.

#43 Monolith

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 134 posts
  • LocationWest Tennessee, USA

Posted 10 November 2012 - 02:21 PM

So... For those of you who took an interest and offered kind words and advice, I found a job about 6-7 weeks ago and have been enjoying it. Doesn't pay quite as well as I had hoped for, but it is at least a living wage. I actually came in the door with a bit of responsibility and they have continued to cross train me for all aspects of the business, so that is always a positive sign.

I feel extraordinarily blessed, as after such a long fruitless search, this job all but fell into my lap...

Built a new system last week and am ready to game again in a respectable fashion. (Albeit my time is very limited now....) Now all I need is to find some wings because I am tired of getting my tail handed to me in pick-up games......

My only regret at this point is that I wasn't able to get the money together in time to repurchase a founders package. Ah, well. :)

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users