{S†N} Stalkers in the Night

260 replies to this topic

#1 SIN Deacon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Slayer
  • The Slayer
  • 351 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 11:33 AM

S†N is a unit dating back to the early parts of MW4 Mercenaries. I will continue the tradition that our founders started over a decade ago which is kicking a$$ and taking names. We welcome all to join our conquest for dominance on the battlefield. Stop by our Discord and chat/shoot some (Discord invite bellow)! We plan on being a competitive unit and our members will bring a lot of different experience to the table. We are interested in any and all leagues related to MWO. Looking forward to seeing you on the battlefield! <S>

Discord: https://discord.gg/ZmdZwH8

BASIC CONCEPT: This will be a clan unit for the MWO game but with a definite twist, the unit will be as mysterious as it’s name.

Unit was founded in 1998
Joined MWL December 2002
Reformed and joined MWO in September 2012

{S†N} is one of the "Staple" teams in MWL. We were in MWL Since its creation.

{S†N} has the most ladder games played in the entire League. (791) *circa 3/08 *not counting the many planetary drops

{S†N} Has the most total ladder wins (406) *circa 3/08

{S†N} has held the #1 spot in 10 Different ladders

{S†N} has been on as many as 12 Ladders at once

We are always in the top 5 of all ladders we are in.

{S†N} has been one of the most dominating units in the NHUA 2v2 and TB 3V3 ladder since their creation.

{S†N} Holds the record for most Consecutive matches played without a skunk (around 750 games, not including our vast number of planetary games in a row with no skunks)

SIN Deacon

Edited by SIN Deacon, 14 March 2017 - 05:40 PM.

#2 GaussDragon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,183 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 03 September 2012 - 11:34 AM

<S> great to see you guys. Where's Scythe and Grand Vizier?

#3 DeeZNuttS

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 20 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 11:40 AM

Um you guys can suck it...it is awesome to see old MWL....im still on WAR's roster and I play with Anoms ********* every once and a while.

#4 SIN Deacon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Slayer
  • The Slayer
  • 351 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 11:42 AM

I lost contact with Scythe and Darkness a long time ago. GV I spoke with a few months ago and he is doing well. Thanks for the support GD.

View PostDeeZ NuttS, on 03 September 2012 - 11:40 AM, said:

Um you guys can suck it...it is awesome to see old MWL....im still on WAR's roster and I play with Anoms ********* every once and a while.

Whats up man, tell Anom to get a hold of me sometime. I'm sure Eights and A1 would love to catch up with him as well.

#5 SiN Apollo

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 11:45 AM

YEAAA BUDDYYYYY. S†N !

#6 Eights n Aces

• PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 12:12 PM

All in baby. Tell Anom to step forward.

#7 GaussDragon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,183 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 03 September 2012 - 12:15 PM

View PostSIN Deacon, on 03 September 2012 - 11:42 AM, said:

I lost contact with Scythe and Darkness a long time ago. GV I spoke with a few months ago and he is doing well. Thanks for the support GD.

Scythe and Darkness are twin brothers aren't they? They know GV in real life so if you're in touch with GV, he should have no problem getting a hold of them.

In fact, having vaguely remembered his old Hotmail address and where he lives, I'm pretty sure this is Scythe (or his brother): https://www.facebook...ric.blevins.397

Edited by GaussDragon, 03 September 2012 - 12:18 PM.

#8 Dawg

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • LocationSt Catharines, Ontario.

Posted 03 September 2012 - 12:18 PM

View PostDeeZ NuttS, on 03 September 2012 - 11:40 AM, said:

Quit playing with Anoms you know what and finish cleaning our mechbays you slacker. Is that too much to ask.

Edited by Dawg, 03 September 2012 - 01:38 PM.

#9 alVolVloLy

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 01:05 PM

hwody guys, nice to see some familiar names :wub:

#10 SIN Deacon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Slayer
  • The Slayer
  • 351 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 01:48 PM

NOOOOOOOO WAYYYY Anom whats going on man? I Inboxed ya.

Update on SIN Roster. As most know Achilles, Eights, A1 have returned to us. Darkness had his old video card die as he was updating mech yesterday, he has ordered a new one. Dieode will also be making a return soon as well. Scythe and Ruiner will also slowly be returning once they take care of things down in Louisiana (And other hurricane victims).

#11 Eights n Aces

• PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 01:57 PM

alVolVloLy what's your in game name

Edited by Eights n Aces, 06 September 2012 - 01:58 PM.

#12 alVolVloLy

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 02:00 PM

haven't started playing yet, work just started to get back in the swing and I've been busy busy. I may go ahead and spring for the $30 pack to get started though

#13 OGBizzle

• PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 07 September 2012 - 07:41 AM

wow, i remember SIN from MW4. played alot back then, but i dont remember the name i used.

#14 SIN Deacon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Slayer
  • The Slayer
  • 351 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 10:44 AM

Sup Bizzle. Check out our website, still under construction when I have spare time. You are also more then welcome to hop on our comms and chat with us if you'd like.

www.imperialgaming.clangroups.com

Anom, looking forward to seeing you buddy. Eights and A1 are looking forward to hearing from you as well. If you have some spare time tonight sign up on our forum.

Edited by SIN Deacon, 07 September 2012 - 10:45 AM.

#15 SIN WaRRioR

• PipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 27 posts
  • LocationOntario Canada

Posted 08 September 2012 - 02:57 PM

Looking Forward to bringing the Clan together.. I guess I should introduce myself. I will be in part helping Deacon Lead S†N this time around, I truely believe with the members we have returning we will be running a high level of experience and knowledge. Goodluck to the rest of you, see you on the battlefield.

S†N WaRRioR

#16 Eights n Aces

• PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 07:13 PM

Anom...could you make your name any harder to figure out? I tried friending 20 different versions.

#17 SIN Deacon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Slayer
  • The Slayer
  • 351 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 07:20 AM

His name cannot remain in the same state

#18 SIN Deacon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Slayer
  • The Slayer
  • 351 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 10:04 AM

Welcome back Anom! Was good playing with you brother.

If your looking for a home please make sure to stop by www.imperialgaming.clangroups.com and sign up!

#19 SIN Deacon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Slayer
  • The Slayer
  • 351 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 10:50 AM

CALLING ALL SIN/RONIN MEMBERS!!1!1!!!

Giving a friendly bump. Just want to make sure that those interested in looking to join a unit doesn't look over us. A fewThings to look forward to with SIN....

~ League play (When it's supported)
~ Members that enjoy and thrive for a high level of team play
~ Dedicated Communications
~ Forum, Website, Community (possibly into other games, or just a nice social scene)

Some more food for thought. SIN was one of the original units apart of MWL (www.mechwarriorleagues.com), and had close to the most games recorded within the league. Having participated in nearly 800 drops (Not counting planetary league, this is ladder based only) we have a great amount of exerpience within the mechwarrior realm, and will be adapting old techniques to work with new ones. The great success we had was due to the small community we created, generally having 10+ warriors on per night, SIN was one of the most flexible through out the league (Including Planetary League). Beating some of the greatest Mechwarrior teams to ever be conceived, SIN is a unit that all should fear. Not only will we be bringing a serious arsenal of configs, but our team play has always been on the next level. We long for Robotic combat, and will never stop until we are at the top. We welcome old blood, and new blood. If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to contact me or sign up on the website and post your question.

<S>
SIN Deacon
Drop Commander, Leader of SIN.

Edited by SIN Deacon, 11 September 2012 - 10:52 AM.

#20 PainKiller86

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 12:20 PM

Leader of SiN? Where all the real SiNers? GV/Scythe already been mentioned but what about Chuckiebot, Dieode, Phoenix, Darkness? I don't recognize anyone's name except for yours Deacon but you were like the new guy at SiN.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users