www.mektek.net´s (not so secret) secret project!

2 replies to this topic

#1 Brixx

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 431 posts
  • LocationGermany/Bavaria

Posted 02 November 2011 - 06:02 AM

If you are a true fan of the franchise you sure will have heard about the website mektek.net - those guys there are really dedicated to Mechwarrior and everything related to it and now... they gave us a little glance at whats to come.

"In early 2010, we exclusively licensed a very popular and successful 3D engine which we've since upgraded to support Directx9/11 and OpenGL as well as providing cross platform support on a very robust networking solution. While we haven't announced this project publicly, I suppose this is the first public whisper of it, we are still exploring financial options, the engine we've licensed has an independent vibrant community of 1000s of modders and developers and our involvement in their engine will be completely unexpected when an official announcement happens. This project has been a significant under taking thus far. I'll leave the speculators run crazy with this for now."

Thats what Vam from the mektek-staff has posted so far. :) Too early to have any facts... but maybe another candy for the fanbase? :D I know how skilled and dedicated those guys are... and therefore: THUMBS UP!

Maybe head over to mektek.net and share your thoughs about it here!

#2 SquareSphere

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,656 posts
  • LocationIn your clouds, stealing your thunder

Posted 02 November 2011 - 06:18 AM

interesting, hopefully the MWO announcement as lit a figure under them so we can get more new about their project.

#3 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSome place with other Ghost Bears. A dropship or planet, who knows. ((Winnipeg,MB))

Posted 02 November 2011 - 06:20 AM

Yeah I would love to get my coolant vest on and have a good number of Mechwarrior games played. I keep trying to get a group to run a few games of NetMech dos. It can run easily on Win 7 64bit :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users