2 replies to this topic

#1 Deadfire

Snow Summoner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Referee
  • The Referee
  • 416 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 10:49 PM

Looking to see if there would be any interest from you all in a Lexington Combat Group Mercenary group.

Of course this unit historically since their formation worked for each of the Successor States but the bulk of its service has been with the Federated Suns. While rough patches were encountered, the LCG had always returned to Davion service and was employed continuously by House Davion since the 2950's.

For those that need a little lore to catch up on about the LCG you can find more info here: http://www.sarna.net...on_Combat_Group

#2 Hayden

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 1,997 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 12:19 AM

I'm a big fan of the LCG (And I dearly love the fact that they later become the 4th Ceti Hussars) but I've already sworn off House Davion and am throwing my weight behind the St. Ives Compact. Good luck, though!

#3 Deadfire

Snow Summoner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Referee
  • The Referee
  • 416 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 10:15 AM

View PostHayden, on 21 October 2012 - 12:19 AM, said:

I'm a big fan of the LCG (And I dearly love the fact that they later become the 4th Ceti Hussars) but I've already sworn off House Davion and am throwing my weight behind the St. Ives Compact. Good luck, though!

Thanks, I'll see to it that I make a good image of the LCG for you and all the other fans of the unit.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users