#21 Kenyon Burguess

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 2,619 posts
  • LocationNE PA USA

Posted 08 October 2013 - 12:05 PM

View PostWarHippy, on 08 October 2013 - 10:43 AM, said:

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for an easy kill, I can tell you I don't have any for you. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you leave my people alone, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will find you, and I will destroy you. :D

oh you know they wont now that you used a bad movie quote lol. as I see it, depending on how the system works, you'll find your enemies at 4am as they take your objectives while the majority of your time zone sleeps and the filler pugs will be from far away places with bad ping rates.

#22 Razuko

• PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 08 October 2013 - 12:31 PM

Should be pretty easy to do OP. Most of the Davion scum I've seen in the game thus far have been terribads. The BANZAI! frightens them! But then again what doesnt?...

As for the squawkers... I don't mind them. Their presence brings a little levity to this otherwise far too cereal nerdfest.

...Yes it was intentional.

#23 Lord Ikka

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,255 posts
  • LocationGreeley, CO

Posted 08 October 2013 - 12:46 PM

The DCMS supports both our Capellan, Free Worlds, and Bird brethren, especially against aggression from the Fed-Com.

#24 WarHippy

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,835 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 12:51 PM

View PostGeist Null, on 08 October 2013 - 12:05 PM, said:

oh you know they wont now that you used a bad movie quote lol. as I see it, depending on how the system works, you'll find your enemies at 4am as they take your objectives while the majority of your time zone sleeps and the filler pugs will be from far away places with bad ping rates.

Bad movie? Well then I guess I will just have to add you to the list. :D

#25 Hellen Wheels

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,326 posts
  • LocationDraconis March

Posted 08 October 2013 - 02:40 PM

View PostManDaisy, on 21 October 2012 - 12:49 PM, said:

As the title implies ... this will be my sole purpose in community warfare and thus I would like to find a group of like minded players to group with.

Good luck. I and my friends will be waiting.

#26 ShinVector

Liao Mercenary

• The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 3,711 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:29 PM

Cough!!

This one has got be one of the most satisfying Liao victories against that Davion scum, Phil 'the FedRat' Lang and you get to see it from 2 views.
We had one DC from the start, they greatly out tonned us by 220 tons and had 6 assault mechs while we only had 3.

To keep it short one of our lances when for their cap and I was one of leads of for the diversion on the highway.
Once they came for us we closed the gate of them at D4/D5 and held the ground long enough for our team to grab the Cap Victory that should not have happened.

Watch Phil's QQ-tears at 17min 43secs. The funny thing is that he called our plan from the start and still lost. Yes... Blame the light mech as always people...
A most satisfying Victory.
Pugging ain't easy nowadays eh Phil ? :angry:

Lastly... Divine.. How could you betray us ! J... :)

Phil's View:
Show starts at 12min 58secs.

My view:

Edited by ShinVector, 08 October 2013 - 07:42 PM.

#27 JKohn

• PipPip
  • 45 posts
  • LocationKouvola, Finland, FRR

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:04 PM

The Liao rats squeeking around again? What was the purpose of House Liao again? Other than something to weed out and get rid of so there's nothing else than Kurita to be embarassed about in the Inner Spehere?

The best thing about House Steiner and House Davion is that we can casually look down on these rats and gently shake our heads, that's about the reaction you should get considering these vermin before going back to real work.

Good luck with the Liao, you'll propably need it, a lot.

Oh and, Atlases and ****, I've never even piloted one but yeah...

[Stares at community warfare, this one was for you baby, get mad *****]

#28 Hellen Wheels

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,326 posts
  • LocationDraconis March

Posted 09 October 2013 - 12:38 PM

FedCom FTW
Posted Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

#29 Razuko

• PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:55 PM

View PostShinVector, on 08 October 2013 - 07:29 PM, said:

Cough!!

This one has got be one of the most satisfying Liao victories against that Davion scum, Phil 'the FedRat' Lang and you get to see it from 2 views.
We had one DC from the start, they greatly out tonned us by 220 tons and had 6 assault mechs while we only had 3.

To keep it short one of our lances when for their cap and I was one of leads of for the diversion on the highway.
Once they came for us we closed the gate of them at D4/D5 and held the ground long enough for our team to grab the Cap Victory that should not have happened.

Watch Phil's QQ-tears at 17min 43secs. The funny thing is that he called our plan from the start and still lost. Yes... Blame the light mech as always people...
Pugging ain't easy nowadays eh Phil ? :)

Phil's View:

My view:

Here I was expecting an epic battle\beatdown... i r dissapoint.

#30 NocturnalBeast

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,685 posts
  • LocationDusting off my Mechs.

Posted 09 October 2013 - 03:07 PM

Holy necro Batman! This thread is old.

#31 Lord Ikka

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,255 posts
  • LocationGreeley, CO

Posted 09 October 2013 - 03:17 PM

Crushing Davions never runs out of style!

#32 Tannhauser Gate

• The Blood-Eye
  • The Blood-Eye
  • 1,302 posts
  • LocationAttack ship off the Shoulder of Orion

Posted 09 October 2013 - 03:51 PM

Meh, Id prefer to liberate them from their liberal Duddly Doright delusion and have them join the Combine.... finally. How many of You People do we have to exterminate before you realize that "peace, equality and freedom" is all a control game by your nobility to make you weak. Dont drink the koolaid of false heroes. Join the Combine and we can turn half the Inner Sphere red for the glory of Kurita.

#33 Alpha087

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raptor
  • The Raptor
  • 209 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 04:18 PM

View PostShinVector, on 08 October 2013 - 07:29 PM, said:

Cough!!

Pugging ain't easy nowadays eh Phil ? :)

Phil's View:

My view:

Wait... So someone claims that Liao can only win by capping, so you...

Post a video of them winning with a cap?

#34 armchairyoda

• PipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • 98 posts
  • LocationKaetetôã

Posted 09 October 2013 - 05:00 PM

View PostYesenin, on 03 October 2013 - 09:38 PM, said:

No.

Yeeeeessssss.

#35 ShinVector

Liao Mercenary

• The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 3,711 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 05:29 PM

View PostAlpha087, on 09 October 2013 - 04:18 PM, said:

Wait... So someone claims that Liao can only win by capping, so you...

Post a video of them winning with a cap?

FedRats should learn to defend their bases, especially when they already know its coming.
Beaten by 220 Ton under tonned PUG team... Is that the best Davion commanders can do ? :)

#36 LordRush

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 422 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas

Posted 09 October 2013 - 09:44 PM

View PostShinVector, on 09 October 2013 - 05:29 PM, said:

FedRats should learn to defend their bases, especially when they already know its coming.
Beaten by 220 Ton under tonned PUG team... Is that the best Davion commanders can do ? :)

lawl...Ok, first off, let's get something out in the open. Saying that you have beaten a team with a 200 under tonned Pug is actually a bit incorrect. I actually disagree see because, in my book, you have to actually USE your mech in order to win anything. Running and capping is not a beating I would be proud to say I was apart of in public..lol

#37 Khanahar

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bold
  • The Bold
  • 560 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 10:02 PM

Only one way to handle Liao:

Exterminate the brutes.

(Incidentally, I am very amused that the Davions here are self-defeatingly noble while the Liaos are all about messy victories and bragging about out-capping an assault-heavy team. All is right with the universe.)

#38 HugoStiglitz

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 126 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 10:52 PM

View PostLakeDaemon, on 09 October 2013 - 03:51 PM, said:

Meh, Id prefer to liberate them from their liberal Duddly Doright delusion and have them join the Combine.... finally. How many of You People do we have to exterminate before you realize that "peace, equality and freedom" is all a control game by your nobility to make you weak. Dont drink the koolaid of false heroes. Join the Combine and we can turn half the Inner Sphere red for the glory of Kurita.

Oh yes. The Glorious Draconis Combine, the faction that just gave up the FRR and is going to lose a lot of their lands to the clans. How could we have been so blind to the fact that all of the heroic pilots out of New Avalon are really terrible, like Victor Steiner-Davion and Kai Allard-Liao. How could we not see that the Draconis Combine's tyranny is much better than Fed-Com freedom.

Oh wait, I remember now, better dead than red.

#39 ShinVector

Liao Mercenary

• The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 3,711 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 11:01 PM

View PostLordRush, on 09 October 2013 - 09:44 PM, said:

lawl...Ok, first off, let's get something out in the open. Saying that you have beaten a team with a 200 under tonned Pug is actually a bit incorrect. I actually disagree see because, in my book, you have to actually USE your mech in order to win anything. Running and capping is not a beating I would be proud to say I was apart of in public..lol

Blame PGI not me.... They were the ones that coded the word "VICTORY" at the end there.
You should also notice... I wasn't the one capping... Too busy double teaming the {Scrap} out Steiner Atlas DDC in my Jenner. :)

Incidentally we had 2 Steiner traitors do the capping for us. :)

Anyway... This is the Liao section what are all these dirty FedRats doing here.. Shoo shoo !

Edited by ShinVector, 09 October 2013 - 11:05 PM.

#40 Hellen Wheels

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,326 posts
  • LocationDraconis March

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:09 PM

View PostShinVector, on 09 October 2013 - 11:01 PM, said:

".... what are all these dirty FedRats doing here.. ...."

The 231st Counter-Intelligence Squadron monitors all of your communications, helping to identify and neutralize the more problematic members of your illustrious organization.

That's what. :D

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users