#1 Jern

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 51 posts
  • LocationAR

Posted 01 November 2012 - 11:35 PM

Posted Image

Sturmgrenadier has forged a name in online PvP gaming communities and is known for Teamwork and Leadership! SG was formed in the year 2000 to play WWII Online. Since then SG has grown to become a primarily North American gaming Syndicate active in many PvP games such as, WoT, Planetside 2, EVE and WoW. SG is comprised of adult gamers that enjoy playing competitive online games with an emphasis on teamwork and organization.

SG is active in MWO and have organized a Mercenary unit that is current contracted to House Stenier for Community Warfare. We are currently taking applications for new members interested in MWO. Please visit our webpage www.sghq.org to learn more about our community and submit an application.

Edited by Jern, 15 December 2014 - 02:52 PM.

#2 norhymes

• PipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 66 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 02:26 PM

I have never been happier with a gaming organization ever. If you're looking for organization and decent guys with which to play MWO and anything else you might enjoy, SG is for you.

#3 norhymes

• PipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 66 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 07:16 AM

Want to be a part of a group that plays the game and doesn't game the game?

SG is currently looking to ramp up its involvement in MWO in preparation for the game becoming a full portal once Community Warfare is released. We have a small, close-knit player-base within MWO currently, but are looking to field at least one full 8-12-(wo)man team consistently and with some success move forward from there. Our current primary objective is to help pilots expand their capabilities through grouping often, developing tactics, and filling out those experience trees.

You can read all about us at: http://www.sturmgrenadier.org/

A link to the application system for MWO (currently listed under our Social Gaming portal) is available by clicking the signature image below.

Look forward to seeing/hearing from you!

Edited by norhymes, 02 March 2013 - 07:47 AM.

#4 Syphr

Rookie

• Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 05:23 PM

As a member of SG I do recommend you stop by and check us out. We are worth a look. :)

S!

#5 norhymes

• PipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 66 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 09:29 PM

We've set up channels in ComStar NA. Come stop by and drop with us. We love company. Our channels are listed under Mercenary Corporations under Sturmgrenadier.

Comstar Relay North America (Comstar NA)
Available Slots: 512 Man TS3 server
Address: na1.mech-connect.net
Password: WordofBlake

#6 Bit wise

Rookie

• Legendary Founder
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 12:38 PM

If you see us on ComStar NA come join us for a few matches.

S!
Bit Wise

#7 KaladinSG

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:18 AM

Just getting started in MWO and it has been great to have SG as a resource. Everyone has been so helpful with getting me up to speed on Mech and tactics and maps and weapons and loadouts .... Without SG I would have never dug this deep into MWO and I am glad that I did!! I hope you join us for some team oriented gameplay that is fun and exciting. Be part of something great ... Be part of SG.

#8 Aldman

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 08:39 PM

I've just celebrated my 10th year with Sturmgrenadier!

#9 norhymes

• PipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 66 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 06:38 AM

Send me a PM and let me know you want to come join us! We run groups nightly across EST and PST time zones.

#10 Fnordish

• PipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 26 posts
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 10 May 2013 - 07:53 AM

We are always open to finding new Lancemates. I have been with SGHQ for 6 years now across various games, and enjoyed the entire time.

#11 Jern

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 51 posts
  • LocationAR

Posted 12 May 2013 - 12:55 PM

Community Warfare is drawing near! SG is now taking recruits for MWO!! Please apply through our Social Gaming Portal at www.sghq.org

#12 norhymes

• PipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 66 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 02:22 PM

Actively running 4-man groups nightly and looking to move solidly into 8-12. We currently have 15 active members of our MWO portal within Sturmgrenadier and are looking to bolster our ranks.

We train our pilots well and are building a database of knowledge upon which to draw.

We are looking at becoming more involved across the community as well, but we need you! Yes, you! In order to do that.

Drop by and post an app, or hop in our ComStar NA channels and chat with us when we're playing. We'd love to stompstomppewpew with you.

#13 Jern

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 51 posts
  • LocationAR

Posted 06 June 2013 - 06:01 PM

Getting to meet a good number of folks via the NA Comstar TS server. Look us up there or visit our forums!

#14 norhymes

• PipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 66 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 07:23 AM

Come drop with us!

#15 norhymes

• PipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 66 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 07:01 PM

We're still here!

Sturmgrenadier has been actively involved in MechWarrior Online since closed beta. We are excitedly looking forward to the launch of Community Warfare in which we will be participating as a Merc Unit—finances for doing so are already in order and committed. Currently, we are dropping nightly and occasionally coordinating with other Units for activities and operations. We have a well-invested and skilled playerbase committed to developing a successful portal. Plans are in place for unit ranks, achievements, promotions, tournaments, and trials to demonstrate skills.

We've recently revamped our application system: http://www.sturmgren...r.org/Apply/MWO

Drop us a line. Look forward to stomping with you.

Edited by norhymes, 25 November 2013 - 07:03 PM.

#16 Jern

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 51 posts
  • LocationAR

Posted 13 August 2014 - 03:56 PM

CW Phase 1 is finally HERE! Sturmgrenadier has an active core group of members playing MWO and we are looking forward to building a competitive team to play in the upcoming Phase 2 of CW! Please go to http://www.sghq.org for more information.

#17 Syphr

Rookie

• Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 04:58 PM

Yes! ;) Been waiting a while for CW to appear. Glad it finally made it in game (or will soon.)

Stop by and check us out. http://www.sturmgrenadier.org

#18 Saladin Yussuf

• PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 07:40 AM

I have been a part of SG since 2007. Could not have found a better more organized mature group of players. Drop with us!

#19 norhymes

• PipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 66 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 10:28 PM

SG has been my home for nearly 3 years now and I've experienced multiple games in that time. All enjoyable experiences.

Still here. Still kickin'.

Drop with us!

#20 Fnordish

• PipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 26 posts
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 15 August 2014 - 08:38 AM

We are still here, you are here, lets drop sometime.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users