Posted 25 November 2011 - 11:59 AM

DCM Rage and DCM DeathWish both Mech3

#42 dcmchaos

• PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationRed Light District of Luthien

Posted 25 November 2011 - 12:03 PM

View PostElektrik, on 25 November 2011 - 08:57 AM, said:

Hehe...Well, the best I could do with my nerd powers was to get him to add me to linkedin :|

Elek...tell him he STILL can't seem to kill me ;)

#43 DCMAkira

Rookie

• 4 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 02:26 AM

[DCM]Akira Checking in! I will talk to Kaneda (Ryan) and let him know you guys are still around. I wonder if my old mate T-Wolf will find this place.

Edit: Test Alliance Best Alliance

Edited by DCMAkira, 10 January 2012 - 02:41 AM.

#44 Kaneda Shotaro

Rookie

• 1 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationTustin, CA

Posted 11 January 2012 - 07:14 AM

Boom goes the dynamite.

Yeah, [DCM]Kaneda checking in.

Edit: Goonswarm best swarm (sup TEST buddy?)

Edited by Kaneda Shotaro, 11 January 2012 - 07:19 AM.

#45 Elektrik

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 14 January 2012 - 07:11 PM

View PostDCMAkira, on 10 January 2012 - 02:26 AM, said:

[DCM]Akira Checking in! I will talk to Kaneda (Ryan) and let him know you guys are still around. I wonder if my old mate T-Wolf will find this place.

Edit: Test Alliance Best Alliance

AKIRA!! K-WA dude!

#46 Elektrik

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 14 January 2012 - 07:12 PM

View PostKaneda Shotaro, on 11 January 2012 - 07:14 AM, said:

Boom goes the dynamite.

Heya Kaneda! How's it goin?

#47 dcmchaos

• PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 03:25 PM

Akira AND Kaneda.....the world musy be ending.

Now if Hav is actually sober I would make a will......

#48 Elektrik

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 17 January 2012 - 03:37 PM

View Postdcmchaos, on 17 January 2012 - 03:25 PM, said:

Akira AND Kaneda.....the world musy be ending.

Now if Hav is actually sober I would make a will......

He had to have been sober at one point-he actually logged a few messages...

#49 Edmiester

• Pip
  • WC 2017 Bronze Champ
  • WC 2017 Bronze Champ
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 05:17 PM

Wow, google your old gaming name and a game, and you're bound to find a lot of history...

Googled "Edmiester Mechwarrior" and this came up... Hi Guys!

Can't believe Hawk's still runnin this... lol

#50 dcmchaos

• PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 07:21 AM

View PostEdmiester, on 17 January 2012 - 05:17 PM, said:

Wow, google your old gaming name and a game, and you're bound to find a lot of history...

Holy crap.......ED!

#51 KingCobra

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Crusader
  • The Crusader
  • 2,726 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 18 January 2012 - 07:44 AM

Just wanted to pop in and say (HI) i was DCM for MW4 on the MSN gamming Zone in one leauge i played DCM_JadeSmurf i think it was SL.I aslso played the Clanners as GB_KingCobra.CSR_KingCobra,or OA_KingCobra.If you all want to come online and play some PC games im on http://www.gameranger.com/ mostly in the evenings.Here is a help post to get you going.

Here is how to get the Mektek version working on gameranger and th Mektek servers

For all you on these forums that still have any of these mech games come online to http://www.gameranger.com and lets play.

StarSeige
Total annihilation
Supreme commander
MechCommander
MechCommander gold
MechCommander 2
Mechwarrior 3
Mechwarrior 3 Pirates Moon
Mechwarrior 4 Vengeance
Mechwarrior 4 BlackKnight
Mechwarrior 4 Mercenaries retail pr0
Mechwarrior 4 Mercenaries retail pr1
Mechwarrior 4 Mercenaries Mektek free mod version

I dont know if all of the people on this forum know where to play there old Mech type games but here it is
www.gameranger.com it is a simple version of the old MSN gamming zone.You can play MechCommander,MechCommander2,Mechwarrior3,Mechwarrior3 PiratesMoon,Mechwarrior4Vengeance,Mechwarrior4BlackKnight,Mechwarrior4Mercinaries,
Mechwarrior4MercinariesPR1,and the Mechwarrior4Mercenaries Free Mektek version also.

Here are the instructions to get the Mektek Free version to work on GameRanger

First go to gameranger.com download client and make account.The activation email will sometimes come in a junk folder.Activate your account and startup gameranger.
Visit www.mektek.net and download a free copy of Mechwarrior Mercinaries through the MTX or torrunt programs update it to version 3.1/30a-30c
Next go to your hardrive where your free copy of the Mektek mercinaries is installed(C:D:ECT\programfiles\mektek.net folder).
Next rename the folder(mektek.net)folder to (Mektek) delete the (.net).
Next go inside the newly renamed (mektek) folder and find the folder(Mercenaries-Mektek Mekpack)
Next rename the folder (Mercenaries-Mektek Mekpack) to (MercenariesMektek)all one word then go back to GameRanger on the gameranger bronze page go to edit then options find the game Mechwarrior Mercinaries on the games tab highlight it on list then hit the brows tab to open it point your link to your new C:\program files\mektek\MercinariesMektek\MW4mercs.exe
thats it now you can play on gameranger.

I would hope to see more of you on gameranger to let the community know where still here and ready to play MWO when it comes out.So dust off those old CD'S and lets rumble.IF no old cd's go to Mektek and grab the MTX downloader or torrents and install the free mercs version. :P

P.S after renaming the folders go inside the 2 folders find the MW4mercs.exe make a shortcut to desktop to start it from there and go to multiplayer connect to play on the Mektek servers.Also my brothers NEVER trust a Clan Wolf or Clan Coyote there backstabers and cannot be trusted. :)

Edited by KingCobra, 18 January 2012 - 07:45 AM.

#52 Elektrik

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 18 January 2012 - 08:16 AM

Heya Edster! Long time no see! Glad to see my lance leader's still alive and kicking :). BTW, Hawk had a mental breakdown several years ago-We just let him think he's in charge. ;-)

Havoc's around too. As for 'leaders' since we're *all* House Kurita, there's really no need for leaders....at least yet. lol!

#53 Elektrik

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 18 January 2012 - 08:19 AM

Hmm..I wonder if I say 'Fuzzy' and 'Lakana', if Google will help me find them too :)

#54 Edmiester

• Pip
  • WC 2017 Bronze Champ
  • WC 2017 Bronze Champ
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 12:48 PM

I still talk to Slickster now and then too, i'm sure he'd be down to play some, although long term, no idea. I like how the background has our old mechwarrior 2 lance logo: Genyosha (The little black wave on the side of the mech on the right).

As to how much i can play on this game: not sure, but will be interested to try.

As far as i know, i doubt there will be any "lag shooting" it'll be what you see is what you hit kinda thing now... that's too bad, i was really good at it lol.

#55 Elektrik

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 19 January 2012 - 02:57 PM

View PostEdmiester, on 18 January 2012 - 12:48 PM, said:

I still talk to Slickster now and then too, i'm sure he'd be down to play some, although long term, no idea. I like how the background has our old mechwarrior 2 lance logo: Genyosha (The little black wave on the side of the mech on the right).

As to how much i can play on this game: not sure, but will be interested to try.

As far as i know, i doubt there will be any "lag shooting" it'll be what you see is what you hit kinda thing now... that's too bad, i was really good at it lol.

You know-I never noticed the wave. NICE! hehe. I hear you on not being sure how much to play-however I might be able to play quite a bit-my 8 year old daughter (bless her heart) wants to play 'big robots' with her poppa (WOOT!) That's the beauty of how this game will work-we can play whenever we want-we don't even have to play 'together' from what it sounds....

P.S. Tell Slick I said 'K-wa'

Edited by Elektrik, 19 January 2012 - 02:57 PM.

#56 Zeus X

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,307 posts
  • LocationLuthien

Posted 21 January 2012 - 09:06 PM

Holy CRAP!!!

It's ED!

Oh and I go back into Kali DOS Days :D

#57 Hawkcrest

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts
  • LocationEast Stroudsburg, PA

Posted 21 January 2012 - 11:48 PM

As Far as I know, Our DCM never played Mech 3 as a unit, I could be wrong...

Glad to see you Kaneda, Akira and Edmeister, hope you guys stick around

#58 Hawkcrest

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 11:51 PM

OH and for those unawares I have retired from Eve-Online...I have achieved all I can achieve there, I ran a 300 man pvp corp in according to eve kills the #1 most killing alliance in eve for 2011, my characters have a titan and a mothership. I had no place to go but downhill so I retired on top in that game. The reason I posted this is because with all due respect to my mechwarrior compatriots...goons can suck my left nut ;-)

Edited by Hawkcrest, 21 January 2012 - 11:52 PM.

#59 Hawkcrest

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 11:53 PM

View PostKaneda Shotaro, on 11 January 2012 - 07:14 AM, said:

Boom goes the dynamite.

If you were playing you should have come joined the Aces.

#60 Hawkcrest

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 12:01 AM

Just a thought [DCM] but Sid and I are playing World of Tanks in a group called ARTYin preperation for MWOMercs. If you would like to hook up with us join World of Tanks and send an application. Sid plays under the name I_Perfection but he is sporadically on. for those of you who remember Infi from Smoke Jaguars, and Later Ice Hellions he is running the unit there.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users