• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:13 PM

discuss ^^, im stuck in between the both

#2 frozenshark

• PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:23 PM

go with awsome if you want pure lrm power , if you want more variety with configs go with cat personally i"d go awsome if all i want is lrms

#3 xenonblade

• PipPip
  • 45 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:29 PM

I assume you're talking about the Awesome AWS-8R here, if you're not, sorry.

Awesomes have more tonnage. The Cat A1 has more hardpoints - but really, you're not going to put 6 LRMs of any type on a 65-ton chassis, so they're not particularly useful unless you're using SSRMs.

The Awesome has some of its lasers in its arms and its LRMs in its torso. The Cat has its LRMs in its arms and its lasers (if you're not using a Cat A1) in its torso.

The Awesome has a full range of motion in its arms, but if I remember correctly, the Cat can only move its arms up and down.

The Awesome can give the enemy team another Awesome or an Atlas, the Cat can give the enemy team another Cat or a Dragon.

The Cat has LRM bay doors (which can be locked open now), the Awesome does not.

#4 Infavol

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 06:14 PM

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, just sold my k2 after a match without repairing, and lost over 1m =_= i mean, what kind of system is this? spend 50k repairing before u sell, or lose 1+ million? anyway, im afraid of using the A1, cuz if u lose 1 arm, ur pretty much done for.

#5 dbnator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 1
  • 748 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationGermany/Heinsberg

Posted 06 November 2012 - 08:27 PM

Mhh i played in Closed Beta LRM A1 and Streaker A1 and in 10 matches i loose no arms or only in 1 of 10 matches.. but u need to armor arms. :ph34r:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users