9 replies to this topic

#1 New Day

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 1,394 posts
  • LocationEye of Terror

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:59 AM

What is the current punishment for repeated TK? Is it a ban or the usual CB deduction or something else?

#2 New Day

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 1,394 posts
  • LocationEye of Terror

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:04 PM

Bumpity

#3 Jaxom08

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Stalker
  • The Stalker
  • 216 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationMO,USA

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:08 PM

I would report TK'rs via a support e-mail. Hopefully if enough people do it then they will get IP banned

#4 Taryys

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,685 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:09 PM

Report them @ Support@MWOMercs.com and let the mods handle it.

Stop Hazing and Start Raising...

#5 Vapor Trail

• 1,287 posts
  • LocationNorfolk VA

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:09 PM

Repeated... dunno... my last TK was a burning stick of a Commando that rammed me.

Frankly, the only way I'm going to find out the punishment for repeated TK (aka being a complete donkey's rear-end) is if someone tells me. I just have too much empathy to find it funny... and I'm an asocial introvert.

#6 Reoh

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 959 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:12 PM

I've had a couple TKs, 15k credits deduction at end of round. Not sure what else (no banning).

To explain, one ghosted through me while I was alpha striking something else's back. another walked across my line of fire while my lasers were going.

#7 Taryys

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,685 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:13 PM

-150 xp too

#8 Phatel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 442 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:31 PM

Not enough to stop me from coring the guy who shoots my back more than the enemy and tests his weapons on team mates. I love this group fix. Now I get groups with guys who blow out my entire back and at the conclusion of the match they have managed 40 damage.

Once when I asked why I was being shot from behind while standing perfectly still in our base stopping a cap. I was told that I was in the way of the enemy and should move out of the way of his lasers. We killed the enemy, I ripped the guys back apart as we were leaving. He shot at me later on after thinking I was to far away to hurt him. My teammates turned and stripped his mech to 11% before we killed him. Police your own matches.

#9 Undead Bane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:43 PM

Actually, TK becomes a problem in PUGs.
In all (like 10) drops I did yesterday there was a moron (each time different), that intentionally damaged/killed a friendly right at the start of the game (why intentionally? because it takes many shots to kill a hunchie in a 4 LL K2) and then disconnected.

Send reports people, morons don't eat, sleep or rest anyhow.

However, if it is an accidental TK (like I killed a centurion, that got in front of my AC20 cat right when I pressed the shoot button; never do like this centurion, btw) - just live with it, not a super big deal.

Edited by Undead Bane, 21 November 2012 - 12:50 PM.

#10 New Day

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 1,394 posts
  • LocationEye of Terror

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:11 PM

yeah... I was kinda asking this to know if something would happen to me if I randomly started TKing my teammates just to cause chaos. :(
The idea actually came from the PGI hunt and me thinking what would happen if I TK'd a dev on my team? Permaban, hmm?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users