The Centurion Cn9-D

4 replies to this topic

#1 Duke William

• PipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationIS

Posted 14 November 2012 - 09:25 AM

I'm really enjoying this mech. I haven't really done any modification to it yet except removing the lrms and putting in 2 srm4s. I'd like to know how others have approached modifying this mech. What is the best loadout for it? Should you drop the artemis? Put in double heatsinks? Downgrade to a smaller xl engine for more tonnage? Remove the lbx-10 for something else?

Edited by Duke William, 14 November 2012 - 09:30 AM.

#2 the vampire Dio

Rookie

• 5 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:45 PM

how is this compare to the yen lo wang? can you put a gauss rifle on it?

#3 Lootee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 1,269 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 08:50 PM

I jammed a 350XL in mine and dropped the LB10X and the LRM10. It only has 2 medium lasers and 2 artemis SRM6 with 4 tons of ammo.

Since all the weapons are torso mounted the arms are just huge damage shields and you move fast enough to be difficult to hit. It's the revenge of the fast zombie torso.

#4 Scorm

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts
  • LocationGalveston, Tx

Posted 14 November 2012 - 08:55 PM

I have had success dropping down to a standard 265, keeping the lbx and ct lasers while dropping misses. Still a pretty quick mech (especially with speed tweak). Lives a little longer while keeping most of the light mech pwnage.

#5 Duke William

• PipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationIS

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:54 AM

View Postthe vampire Dio, on 14 November 2012 - 07:45 PM, said:

how is this compare to the yen lo wang? can you put a gauss rifle on it?

Yea I'm pretty sure you can get a gauss in it. Can't get an ac20 though. It can go faster than a yen lo and has 2 missile slots. Though I know a yen lo can go faster then the other centurions, besides the 9-D.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users