[Suggestion] Take Controll Of Dced Mechs

3 replies to this topic

#1 Xaxius Colnier

• PipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 59 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 07:37 PM

i think it would be nice if players who died could take controll of the mechs of players who have disconnected so that the team with the disconect still has a chance of using all 8 mechs.
although you would have to disable all consumables on the taken over mech so there wouldnt be issues about loosing items.

there would be a new interface button for the spectator mode that says Take Control whenever there is a dced mech and it would allow them to piolot that mech.
this would also potentaly have an added plus of encouraging mech sales because people would get to pilot builds and mechs they dont normaly use and could lead to them purchaseing them if they liked the mech.

if possible i would also reccomend that these controlled mechs are treated like trial mechs for xp and cbill earnimg purposes to discourage having teammates dc to let their best player take over.

#2 Dragonkindred

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • 160 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 08:36 PM

Hi,

PGI are already looking into players re-entering a match after a DC. If they can include this, I don't think there would be a need for your suggestion.

#3 Xerxys

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • 206 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 11:24 PM

I like the idea. Make this into a poll please.

#4 Klaa

• PipPipPip
  • The Dragoon
  • The Dragoon
  • 70 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 27 March 2013 - 11:38 PM

Id just be happy being able to jump back into the round after a DC'ed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users