#442 Cutama

• PipPip
  • Mercenary
  • 38 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 02:23 PM

View PostSeth, on 10 August 2012 - 02:11 PM, said:

God, this is too entertaining to stop!

Posted Image

The train wreck you just can't stop from watching....

#443 DarkCain

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 149 posts
  • LocationKansas City

Posted 10 August 2012 - 03:36 PM

View PostAnders, on 10 August 2012 - 01:13 PM, said:

Mr. D. Cain:

Congratulations on your appointment to forums moderator! It is about time someone with your forums experience and qualifications got promoted (promoted from within, to boot!), to steer this ship.

It is a day for celebration!

Robotically Yours,
Anders
Public Relations Officer
Bropocalypse Now Lance - "The Fist of Lowtax"

Given the tendency to run afoul of moderators everywhere... This comment does not really surprise me at this point.

#444 Third Flower

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 04:46 PM

Hey everyone! I just wanted to say that I've worked it all out!
So please, everyone, just leave it all to the ol' Third Flower, just like you always do :rolleyes: I've got it under control, rolling and ready, straight and narrow, bulging and pounding, rubbing and rocking!

I've arranged everything, so just depend on me. I've got plans for everybody, that I'm 100% sure no one will object to. Everyone will be happy with what this flower is serving! There's no fine print to this deal - no hidden fees, no outrageous rates, no rotten tricks. This is the deal of the century, and all you have to do is just take a deep breath, blink once, and sigh with relief. The Flower is on the case, and you know what that means!

Just sit back, unbutton your buttons and unscrew your champagne corks (preferably from champagne bottles, but I don't judge), 'cause this little plant has got it all figured out for you. No more organizing needed - it has all been dealt with, with a bow on it, dusted off and launched into the orbit of a nearby moon. If this were a salad, it would be tossed. If this were a nut, it would be cracked. If this were a dialectic process involving two brothers, society as a whole and a horse-rancher with a boisterous daughter, the outcome would be X.

No need for thanks, I do this because I'm the smartest pollenator alive, and no one else can :unsure:

Edit: Because it has been too long since you people witnessed a Third Flower edit, and I think it is about time you all got served. Another one.

Edit 2: I edited out a "have" from the above edit. The reason for this was that it hurt the dynamic of my edit, and made it feel a lot more static than the flowing copy you see above. I discussed this with my editor, and she agreed that leaving out the "have" - correct though it may have been - really helped the edit reach that much further.

Edit 3: ***** ********* *** *** * * * ***** **** (hold up your secret decoder ring to see what Third Flower has written - it could be an important message!)

Edited by Third Flower, 10 August 2012 - 05:02 PM.

#445 Ted Steiner

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 07:00 AM

View PostThird Flower, on 10 August 2012 - 04:46 PM, said:

Hey everyone! I just wanted to say that I've worked it all out!

DarkCain I think that's your cue you are now approved to close this thread.

Edited by Ted Steiner, 11 August 2012 - 11:16 AM.

#446 metro

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,491 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationSians Celestial City- http://capellanconfederation.com/

Posted 12 August 2012 - 06:12 AM

Back on topic folks, to aide you in this,

The thread topic is " organising HOUSELIAO"

#447 Haydin

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 151 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 06:35 AM

I'm in! Major props to Stalkerr for putting that form together and getting this thread going.

And goons, seriously, if you're going to do your own thing fine. Just go do it in another thread and stop derailing this one.

EDIT: Thanks Metro

Edited by Haydin, 12 August 2012 - 06:36 AM.

#448 Pugsley

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Money Maker
  • The Money Maker
  • 111 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 09:46 AM

View PostHaydin, on 12 August 2012 - 06:35 AM, said:

I'm in! Major props to Stalkerr for putting that form together and getting this thread going.

And goons, seriously, if you're going to do your own thing fine. Just go do it in another thread and stop derailing this one.

You do know that Stalkerr is a Goon, right? As in, if you are trying to apply ownership of threads, this is a Goon thread. And considering that somewhere around 20% of Liao players right now are Goons, maybe organizing with them would be a good thing, eh?

Edited by Pugsley, 12 August 2012 - 09:49 AM.

#449 Amberlance

• PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 10:34 AM

My simple hope is that my words light the way towards further constructive organizational-based discussion, in this, the MechWarrior® Online™ - Forums - MechWarrior® Online™ Universe - Faction Talk - House Liao - Organizing House Liao thread.

To ignorance and hatred, I say: "No! Stop! What are you doing? Your words are hurtful, unwarranted, and, most importantly, unorganized!"

#450 Blue Footed Booby

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts
  • LocationHere?

Posted 12 August 2012 - 11:34 AM

View PostTwo Beans, on 12 August 2012 - 10:44 AM, said:

I don't like this Techno Viking. Dubstep Viking is much more friendly.

Metal Viking or no Viking at all. :D

#451 Ago

• Pip
  • Veteran Founder
  • 16 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 11:34 AM

Holy crap this train wreck is still going. Thread of the year 2012. Bravo, just bravo.

#452 Third Flower

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 11:42 AM

View PostAmberlance, on 12 August 2012 - 10:34 AM, said:

My simple hope is that my words light the way towards further constructive organizational-based discussion, in this, the MechWarrior® Online™ - Forums - MechWarrior® Online™ Universe - Faction Talk - House Liao - Organizing House Liao thread.

To ignorance and hatred, I say: "No! Stop! What are you doing? Your words are hurtful, unwarranted, and, most importantly, unorganized!"

Seyla.

#453 Amberlance

• PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 01:17 PM

Freedom of association is the right of all sentient beings.

#454 Rappo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 05:35 PM

oh

View PostTechnoviking, on 12 August 2012 - 03:04 PM, said:

Sarcasm Detector, Curst has one!
Posted Image

#455 Rappo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 06:30 PM

View PostTechnoviking, on 12 August 2012 - 06:08 PM, said:

Posted Image

Mr. Anders,

You exceeding skill in verbose manipulation of the sarcasm vortex has left me perplexed. I feel that if I don't put a sarcasm detector post after each and every one of your posts, some poor guy, full of trust and youth might miss it. As you main goal on these forums is promote happiness and understanding, I'm sure will agree that it is very helpful! Perhaps you could do it yourself!

THANKS

We like you and just want to be friends. As Public Relation Officer, Anders, is doing his best to make sure that Bird, Human and Pubbie alike can frolic in the fields of Forest Colony together, in harmony.

Please let this be an end to your hurtful remarks.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users