Suicide / Afk Farmers: Fine Or Unacceptable?

63 replies to this topic

Poll: Suicide / AFK farmers: fine or unacceptable? (199 member(s) have cast votes)

As the title suggests: Suicide / AFK farming - your view.

1. Fine! Who cares? (15 votes [7.46%])

Percentage of vote: 7.46%

2. Unacceptable - this needs to be stopped (186 votes [92.54%])

Percentage of vote: 92.54%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#61 Spicy Horse

• PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationBookshop

Posted 17 February 2013 - 01:21 AM

Oh yeah, I would have, but the TK caught me off guard. I didn't know what to think and I quit the match without taking evidence. But, I learned my lesson and am ready for anything like that happening again.

TK me once, ???. TK me twice, youtube. Not publicly, of course.

#62 Volume

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 01:36 AM

View PostSpicy Horse, on 17 February 2013 - 12:57 AM, said:

I was in a Conquest match once where the other team had 4 AFKs. The active 4 pretty much fed themselves to us because I think they just wanted to get it over and move on to the next mech. I was closest to the last control point (enemy base) and moved in to cap. Being the only one there I decided to kill 3 of the afk mechs and get some componenet destruction off the last one.

I was then TK'd by our Atlas. I was rather confused as to what I did wrong by padding my c-bill rewards. Was I supposed to share?

Obviously a failed 8-player (2x4man group so they can play vs pugs instead of other 8-man teams) sync drop. They got placed into the same match on different teams.

The 4 on the other team just sat at base to guarantee a win for their friends. Their friend TK'd you for shooting his friend. :/

#63 Mechabrozilla

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 20 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 01:44 AM

The sad part is in actual pug matches a lot of times being down even one guy can really mess a team up. Would be kind of nice if they put something in as a bonus for teams that have afk or non contributing players. An xp/cbill bonus at the end of a map would be good.

Least more people seem to be reporting the repeat afk/suicide/botters then in the past not sure if its really helping though. Nerfing the non contribution probably helped more to curb the people that exploited this.

#64 elbloom

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 02:12 AM

reported a guy multiple times 2 months ago. yesterday I seen him again, guess what, "disconnected".

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users