Looking For A Group

4 replies to this topic

#1 TR Merc

• PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 01:49 AM

I'm getting tired of getting with people that don't know how to play from just pressing the launch button.

I keep getting stuck with guys that hide on the back side of a hill like hiding will help them survive while everyone else on the team gets picked off one by one. It aggravates me to no end.

I'm looking for a clan or unit that knows how to work together. That knows how to utilize a Ranged support mech (i.e. locking on targets) or could use a close range harasser mech

#2 Zeke Steiner

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Howl
  • 164 posts
  • LocationLimbo

Posted 08 December 2012 - 03:57 AM

Your best bet is to apply to a corp, especially one thats been bumped around your play schedule. I would think most corps know the knick knacks of the game so you'd be a welcomed edition if your attitude meshes with your potential corp.

#3 Lord Cephius

• PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationRochester, MN

Posted 08 December 2012 - 04:35 AM

TR Merc,

Give us a look http://www.the-bwc.com

#4 Numberwang

• PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 06:39 PM

Check us out at:

Http://www.mwokillerbees.com

We're a growing Merc Corp with a strong core of players!

Good Hunting!

Maj. Hans "Numberwang" Dichter
Out.

#5 Colddawg

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 317 posts
  • LocationYork, Pennsylvania

Posted 08 December 2012 - 09:28 PM

Hello.

RedSky is a multi game community. While we have players who play many games...we have focused actively on a few team based tactical strategy games over the years. We have a solid group of people now playing MWO on a daily basis. Our intent is to be very active in the Community Warfare portion of MWO when it is released. We are a mature 18+ clan with a mix of members across the globe. We haveactive military service members, retired service members, simply RETIRED members, students etc. We play competitively, but allow casual members to join in also. What has made RedSky last for almost 10 years is that people here play together and become friends. We migrate between games together, and we dominate those games.

I read your post in the Hiring Hall and I'd like to extend an offer to hang out with us on our Teamspeak server and play some games. If you want to play with us and join the clan we can talk more. If not, then I'll wish you the best and see you on the battlefield.

Our TS information is ts35.gameservers.com:9109 There is no password. Hop on and drop down into the Mechwarrior channel (we have several for our other games).

Feel free to PM me here...or on the redskyfleet.net website (Colddawg).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users