201St Stryker - Open For New Pilots

144 replies to this topic

#1 Eostre

• PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:06 PM

We have an open door policy. All we ask is for a friendly personality,that you use Teamspeak 3 while grouped and just to warn you most of us speak english.

We will be role playing a merc unit (the name I will not give yet), and we are interested in mech pilots from any faction, house, clan, undecided, trueborn, freebirth or any skill level; we will accept them all. As of right now we a consistantly grouping up and getting the tactics together. Some of us are learning the fundamentals while others can hold thier own.

Our Merc business model is simple: Gather friendly pilots, group up and learn the tactics, Practice together and then get competative.

I must stress being friendly. Our multi game community has been gaming for a number of years, we meet bi annually for paintball and LAN Parties so we consider ourselves a brother hood. We are always looking for more "i-brothers" (as we call them).

If interested post in thread or through me a message. There are no applications to fill out and zero must attend practices. Just come play and enjoy.

#2 Barrett Osis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts
  • LocationStanding over my enemies lifeless Mech.

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:37 PM

We are more of casual Gamers. focusing on the entertainment value more than anything. But We are forming up a Community Warfare group, which is growing quite fast, and a Die hard, Leagues/Ladders group too. Neither of these is required because we know the casual gamer is our "bread and butter" member. It's what glues us together.

Eostre, did you see the last count of our unique Teamspeak members list? wohoo. over 100 just for the MWO members. And I think some of our Americans don't go to bed because they love our Euro guys too much.... :) :lol: :D

Edited by Barrett Osis, 05 December 2012 - 04:37 PM.

#3 Goreshade

• PipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 76 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationKissimmee, Florida

Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:00 PM

View PostBarrett Osis, on 05 December 2012 - 04:37 PM, said:

We are more of casual Gamers. focusing on the entertainment value more than anything. But We are forming up a Community Warfare group, which is growing quite fast, and a Die hard, Leagues/Ladders group too. Neither of these is required because we know the casual gamer is our "bread and butter" member. It's what glues us together.

Eostre, did you see the last count of our unique Teamspeak members list? wohoo. over 100 just for the MWO members. And I think some of our Americans don't go to bed because they love our Euro guys too much.... :) :) ^_^

I wonder, who cold that be? ^_^

201st has a bunch of fun and loving members, mostly just calm friendly gamers. If you want to enjoy yourself and not have to worry about a 8 hour grind like its a job, this is the clan/merc group for you. Just message Eostre or Barrett Osis for a invite.

#4 Barrett Osis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:01 PM

Loving Members? Oh you mean when we give our Enemy's AC20 rounds. :D

Its great to hear the casual member's feedback. I do thank you for it.

#5 Eostre

• PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:10 PM

Thanks for the Feedback Goreshade. We have several lances being made with spots still available and several members that that are always on grouping hanging out. 4 man drops, 8 man drops, two 4 man drops, we have many people working together to have fun. We use Teamspeak3 but if your a little less talkative thats is fine too, some just listen. Keep the C-bills rolling! :huh:

#6 Barrett Osis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:47 PM

Talkative. Remember our Training officer didn't have a mic for his first two months. We had bets on whether he was a stripper or not.

This really isn't a postion dependent community. But we are filling our Community Warfare roles atm. Just a short few months away............. we hope.

#7 Eostre

• PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 01:40 PM

We are still looking for friendly pilots wanting to join our mech corp 201st Strykers. Just PM Barrett Osis or Eostre for TS3 info.

#8 Barrett Osis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 04:32 AM

And we promise not to let Eostre spoon with you. Unless you like that sort of thing. :) ;) -_- :) :)

#9 Eostre

• PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:58 AM

Hehe you promise! I can cut you down in my commando before you even know I'm on you. :)

#10 Barrett Osis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:11 PM

yeah. he is pretty darn good in that thing.

#11 Eostre

• PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:17 PM

I'd like to welcome a few new people to the 201st.
Winterfell
Evildude
Panos32

We aare still open for new Merc Pilots to join. Just PM Barrett Osis or Eostre for TS3 info.

Edited by Eostre, 13 December 2012 - 10:17 PM.

#12 Barrett Osis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:28 PM

yes, and if your interested is Semi-Pro, Pro or roleplay we are gathering these units together too. Just remember, we need friendly personalities first. This is a Chillax community. You only need to apply if you decide on the semi-pro or pro Battalions.

#13 Eostre

• PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 01:12 PM

I'd like to say "Welcome to Xeren KelDar" to the 201st !!

#14 Barrett Osis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 02:48 PM

Yes welcome to our TS Xeren.

And thank you all for showing up for the practice. The Comms are starting to go great.

We are still a non commitment MWO community. So even the practices aren't mandatory. But it will definatley help your game play.

#15 Eostre

• PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 03:03 PM

Welcome Xeren, it was a blast grouping with you.

#16 Xeren KelDar

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 190 posts
  • LocationNAIS

Posted 17 December 2012 - 10:36 AM

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, had a balst running drops.

#17 Eostre

• PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:47 PM

View PostXeren KelDar, on 17 December 2012 - 10:36 AM, said:

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, had a balst running drops.

yea, and we made lots of cash!

#18 Barrett Osis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 02:40 PM

And Cbills keeps you cozy like a woman. Without the senseless yacking of course.

#19 Eostre

• PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 02:21 PM

Barrett have you tried the Stalkers? is it only me or is the turning very slow in the stalkers, even worse then the Atlis?

#20 Barrett Osis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 07:21 PM

They are slow beasts but most fill them with LRM's. They seem to take damage well to. but I haven't driven one yet. Still ranking the Jenner.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users