358 replies to this topic

#1 Rashhaverak

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 612 posts
  • LocationMajestic Waterfowl Sanctuary

Posted 09 December 2012 - 12:33 PM

We are a House Davion affiliated group composed of several long time gamers who are interested in having a good time and winning through superior teamwork and tactics, rather than following rigid team rules and regulations.

Our group ranges from mid 20's to 40's, our style is somewhat layed back, and our language is colorful. We are looking for fellow gamers who are interesting in playing fully loaded group matches with other talented players and friends, developing a team to be ready when community warfare comes online, without being overly focused on competitive gaming.

Most of our group members usually play after six on weekdays and at all times throughtout the weekends and holidays. If you would like to try out with C4, feel free to join us at the House Davion team speak 3 server, address 50.22.145.232:7345.

#2 Rashhaverak

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 612 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 04:55 AM

Today is the big patch. New game mode, new mechs, new economy, new weapon balances. Join House Davion and get into the eight person team games.

Pugs are fun, but coordinated team play is how the game is really meant to be played!

#3 Andrew Osis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Commander
  • Star Commander
  • 316 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 08:29 PM

C4 is a great unit. Highly decorated. Ive known them all for years. They never did anything to me in my sleep or anything like that at all!

#4 Asaru

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 231 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 26 December 2012 - 12:45 PM

We are a tight group of very skilled pilots that play in a relaxed setting. If your looking to have a good time while winning games and want to avoid rigid clan structures come check us out.

#5 agentdavion

• PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 07:39 PM

recruiting new members everyday dont get left out because you waited to long

#6 superdave37

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:19 PM

download teamspeak 3, get on coms and look for /C4/. Great team to play for, doesnt mad if your new or a veteran, we looked forward to playing with you

#7 Crey Rivers

• PipPipPip
  • The Scythe
  • The Scythe
  • 71 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 05:32 AM

we're still recruiting, come play with an interesting and fun group of characters....

#8 Asaru

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 231 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 05 February 2013 - 02:17 PM

Big patch day today. If your new to MWO or are tired of pug games come check us out on the House Davion team speak 3 server, address 50.22.145.232:7345.

#9 Rashhaverak

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 612 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 04:04 PM

The patch was great. Now it's time to get ready for the 12v12 and the start of ELO. If you're still pugging it out there, think about getting on a team!

#10 MalodorousMonkey

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 283 posts
  • Location, location, location

Posted 11 February 2013 - 03:26 PM

Is this the same C4 clan that used to play mechassault 2?

#11 Rashhaverak

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 612 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 04:31 PM

View PostMalodorousMonkey, on 11 February 2013 - 03:26 PM, said:

Is this the same C4 clan that used to play mechassault 2?

Yes it is. Older and wiser, but the same. Although, we do have some new faces amongst the elders. We've been waiting untold years for a new mech game to come along, and as soon as we saw the chance, most of us jumped on founder accounts and started regrouping our team.

It's great to play together with old friends again. Still, I do sometimes miss my VTOL... :P

Edited by Rashhaverak, 11 February 2013 - 04:34 PM.

#12 Shard Phoenix

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 303 posts
  • LocationPugsville, Pugistan.

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:30 PM

Dropped with a few of the C4 guys for a few hours this weekend. Good guys, I say check 'em out. I'm glad I did, and I plan to become a regular thorn in their side :P

#13 MalodorousMonkey

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 283 posts
  • Location, location, location

Posted 12 February 2013 - 05:26 AM

View PostRashhaverak, on 11 February 2013 - 04:31 PM, said:

Yes it is. Older and wiser, but the same. Although, we do have some new faces amongst the elders. We've been waiting untold years for a new mech game to come along, and as soon as we saw the chance, most of us jumped on founder accounts and started regrouping our team.

It's great to play together with old friends again. Still, I do sometimes miss my VTOL... :)

Lol, yeah, it's been too long since they made a mech game.

I remember you guys. Seem to remember you guys being the premier clan of the game, in fact. I was part of the <SM> Steel Mandrill. Don't know if you remember us?

#14 Asaru

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 231 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 12 February 2013 - 04:13 PM

Nice to see another MA2 guy make it on here. As far as I know we are the only MA2 clan that's made the jump over to MWO, Next time your on stop by the House Davion TS3 server and we can reminisce and get some drops.

#15 Rashhaverak

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 612 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 04:38 PM

Tomorrow is ELO. Will we get to play matches outside of the 4-man and 8-man?

Hopefully we'll have greater opportunities to play with our teammates after this Tuesday.

#16 Zemeckis

Rookie

• Leftenant
  • Leftenant
  • 5 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 23 February 2013 - 12:54 PM

I got tired of PUGing and decided to find a group to join. I found this post which directed me to the Davion TS server and found the guys from C4 playing. I was welcomed to play some matches with them and so ended my lonely days of PUGing and finding my Mech alone on the battle field with no support. They are a fun group to play with and glad I joined them. So if your feeling lonely come join us for some drops.

#17 Asaru

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 231 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 27 February 2013 - 03:19 PM

We still have a few open slots in the ranks!

Most of our group members usually play after six on weekdays and at all times throughtout the weekends and holidays. If you would like to try out with C4, feel free to join us at the House Davion team speak 3 server, address 50.22.145.232:7345.

#18 WANTED

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 611 posts
  • LocationFt. Worth, TX

Posted 01 March 2013 - 09:56 AM

I might try you guys out. I have seen C4 on the TS server and been PUGing for awhile now. I finally feel useful to a unit and have always been House Davion affiliated and always will. I have had an issue with my mic being on in TS at end of matches when it is specifically set to Push to Talk. Gave up on TS cause I couldn't solve the issue and kept getting people saying " WANTED your mic is live "

#19 Rashhaverak

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 612 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 09:52 AM

You should come around. We don't care if your mic works yet... plenty of time for that. Hell, Shard didn't have a working mic when he dropped with us, and I think we did just fine.

Speaking of which, where is Shard?

Last night was actually a very great gaming evening. We didn't win every match, but I laughed my butt off!

#20 WANTED

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 611 posts
  • LocationFt. Worth, TX

Posted 03 March 2013 - 11:43 AM

View PostRashhaverak, on 02 March 2013 - 09:52 AM, said:

You should come around. We don't care if your mic works yet... plenty of time for that. Hell, Shard didn't have a working mic when he dropped with us, and I think we did just fine.

Speaking of which, where is Shard?

Last night was actually a very great gaming evening. We didn't win every match, but I laughed my butt off!

Thanks Asarus and Rash ( you said I could call you that..lol ) for last night. Killeen was there as well. Fun times and fun banter. Also thanks for letting me try out with you guys. Just keep the Wang to yourself next time...mmmmkaay? :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users