K2 More Modular (With Pictures!)

29 replies to this topic

#21 Tennex

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 6,619 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 08:49 AM

ballistic cat need nerf anyway. Critical component nerf is just bad balancing and RNG. Use this instead of the critical health nerf.

Edited by Tennex, 13 December 2012 - 09:00 AM.

#22 PropagandaWar

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 2,495 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 13 December 2012 - 08:51 AM

its not beating a dead horse its what needs to be done. However can you put the Cicada arms on it. Those boxes alone would over ton it :lol:

#23 Strig

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 235 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 08:58 AM

Not only does this look AWESOME (and it does!) but it likely resolves my biggest issue with the K2 cheese builds ... you would be able to effectively see and target the area where the primary weapon threats are located ... shooting out a side torso because it is where the mech houses an AC20 or a Gauss works against most every other mech ... time for the K2 to get the same treatment

#24 Sulf

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:51 AM

View PostPropagandaWar, on 13 December 2012 - 08:51 AM, said:

its not beating a dead horse its what needs to be done. However can you put the Cicada arms on it. Those boxes alone would over ton it :lol:

I'm kinda busy, but if we're talking commission work, I'm listening.

#25 Alphascrub

• PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 11:34 AM

Changes didn't do much for me... I still sit back and blow people to smithereens. I really dont see the issue here, then again my build doesn't use my arms so I just stripped all the armor off or them and put it on my shoulders. It seems to make big difference for me.

#26 Solis Obscuri

Don't Care How I Want It Now!

• The DeathRain
  • The DeathRain
  • 4,751 posts
  • LocationPomme de Terre

Posted 14 December 2012 - 11:36 AM

View PostBrickyard, on 12 December 2012 - 09:42 PM, said:

A bit of a dead horse at this point with the gauss nerf, but let me bring it up for discussion and for interesting visual images. I whipped this up in a hour or so cause I wanted to see what it looked like. Basically the concept is that the gauss exploding is good, but the main problem, is and always has been, the K2 hitbox. Posted Image and for reference: Posted Image Thoughts?

Nice photoshop, Brickyard.

#27 SpiralRazor

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 2,691 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 11:44 AM

View PostLordBraxton, on 13 December 2012 - 12:24 AM, said:

yaaaaaaaaaaaaay please fix the AC20 cat its totally cheap because of its hitboxes alone.

Same logic can be applied to any enemy mech, even lasers sweep across you if you use evasive maneuvers.

The k2's advantage is that it can carry 2 of the largest weapons in the game in the hardest to hit side torsos for any mech.

Totally cheap lol!!!

Quiet pls baddy....

The entire time ive played the game ive been killed by Dual 20s Cats twice...and both times its because i foolishly played in narrow fire lanes where I couldnt circle them(They are MAD slow bro...mad slow.)

#28 Tennex

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 6,619 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 11:50 AM

i gotta say though the catapult is by far the most modular, diverse and best modeling job of any mechs.

#29 William Warriors

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 283 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 12:13 PM

View PostSpiralRazor, on 14 December 2012 - 11:44 AM, said:

Totally cheap lol!!!

Quiet pls baddy....

The entire time ive played the game ive been killed by Dual 20s Cats twice...and both times its because i foolishly played in narrow fire lanes where I couldnt circle them(They are MAD slow bro...mad slow.)

Must have been me, I pilot Dual 20s Cats... and as for slow, my speed is 63 km per hour.

#30 Tennex

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 6,619 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 12:55 PM

View PostThontor, on 14 December 2012 - 12:09 PM, said:

Well, you better get it ready for when omnimechs get put in, because I want my dual Gauss Vulture to look like the one in this picture (small, left side)

Posted Image

lol would love to see omni modules, Switching between ballistics/missile/lazrs depending on what the person is equipted

Like how the catapult has missile(rax)/energy (K2) arms

Edited by Tennex, 14 December 2012 - 12:55 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users