• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 35,216 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationMallanhold, Furillo

Posted 04 November 2011 - 11:09 AM

A little something I wrote back in my days as a member of the Battlecorps! This is how I became the call sign Jester!
Welcome to the Corps

Aur Low Spaceport
Schenectady Continent
Aur, Donegal March
Lyran Alliance
24 August, 3067

Diedre smiled. "Good afternoon. Welcome to Aur and the Battle Corps. I am Lt. Lancaster. I'll ask you to please follow me?" She led them towards a waiting vehicle. "If you will all, please step into the vehicle, we have a train to catch." She had noticed a familiar looking slim redhead, but filed that away for later examination. "Do not worry about your equipment, you will be returning in a few hours to retrieve it."

"Blue leader this is KWB, the hens have left the roost!"

"Umm… Joe, I'm standing right next to you."

"Yea…I know."

"Oh-kayyyy." Highball looks at the large brimmed red hat Joseph is wearing. It is "garnished" with fruit of every kind, and a long (a full meter to be exact) purple feather. "Joe?"

"Yea Pat?"

"Can you tell me why you are wearing that?"

"Camouflage Pat. I can't afford to be seen!"

"You know you're nuts, Joe?" highball snickers.

"Yea…I know." Joseph says deadpan. "Now go get the truck, I'll take care of the guards." Joseph pushes a button on an audio player on his belt. A stand of music from a spy holo begins playing softly.

Pataman glares at Joseph, "Why do you get the theme music!?"

"Cause it's my player HB." Joseph says then sticks his tongue out at Highball.

"I get the theme music next time!" Playfully pouts Highball, as Joseph heads for the Angel's ****. "I mean it; I get the music next time!"

Joseph walks up the ramp of the DropShip, "Hi Pvt Kinreed, Hi L/Cpl Anwright, how's life treating ya?"

Pvt Kinreed points to Joseph's hat, "Nice touch."

L/Cpl Anwright, trying desperately to not laugh adds, "Best 'disguise' I've seen in a long time."

"You guys don't think it's to much do ya?" queries Joseph almost sincerely. "Ok guys, Highball should be here in a minute, hurry up and open the bay door fellas. Oh Yea...You didn't see me."

As Highball drives the deuce and a half into the bay he sees Joseph standing in front of a Stalker. "What's the plan Joe?"

"Break out the Fish Net Pat!" Joseph yells ecstatically. "We need some stockings for the Stalker."

"Garters too?"

"I love the way you think Pat!"

"Thanks! Coming from you that doesn't mean a thing."

"Keep that up and I won't give you the music next time!" Joseph ribs.

"Sorry. Any ideas for the 'mono Khan?"

Joseph stops and scratches his chin for a moment. "Yea, how about this HB?" He pulls out a large pink rectangular sticker and shows it to Highball. It reads, 'Does this 'Mech make my **** look big?'

"That's evil Joe, pure evil."

"I try Pat."

"Hey Joe, how about this for the Marksmen?" Highball holds up a sheet of bullet hole clings.

"Nice! Hand me the 'If you can read this flip me over sticker' for the Raven!"

"French Maid for the Wasp?" Highball asked Joseph.

Joseph looks at the Wasp, then back at Highball, then back to the Wasp, "Oh yea." Joseph answers with an evil grin

Edited by Helmer, 20 June 2014 - 04:48 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users