5 replies to this topic

#1 Joe Mallad

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 3,740 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:38 PM

Has anyone else had the server drop and come back up time in and time out for the past few days? I have had the game server drop me several times and when i try to restart my client, I get that server is under maintenance prompt.

#2 Joe Mallad

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 3,740 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 01 December 2012 - 08:11 PM

have played a few times today but still having this happen. Is anyone else constantly getting the serves are down for maintenance message when they try starting their clients?

#3 Wolferick

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:38 AM

yeah i got that cant patch right now just downloaded ..... they gotta fix the issues ... give em time peeps they arent miracle workers although i would hasten the fact that these "issues" should have been solved before they launched

#4 Grumbling Coot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 124 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:48 AM

View PostWolferick, on 08 January 2013 - 10:38 AM, said:

yeah i got that cant patch right now just downloaded ..... they gotta fix the issues ... give em time peeps they arent miracle workers although i would hasten the fact that these "issues" should have been solved before they launched

Nice necro post, but his issue isn't the same as the one you're having. The servers are down because they're patching right now (and on most tuesdays at this time).

@OP: I've never had that issue except on patch days.

#5 HighlandCoo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 772 posts
  • Locationbehind you

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:52 AM

Jesus for the last time open beta is not a "launch" I honestly think we need some new terminology regarding F2P games as this subject some up again and again and again, usually from people who clearly have no experience of this flavour of game *bangs head on desk*

#6 Helbourne

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 11:11 AM

Well the devs said no more resets, so normally that means 'launch'. Of course they have redefined what 'launch' means to them. Who ever started the F2P model and decided to change the 'terminology' for the stages of the games created the problem.

Call it a soft launch if you will. How about Open Beta Launch? or is it in the Charlie stage. Needless to say it is not in the finale launch stage.

Bottom line is call it what you will, its their party and they can change it when they want to.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users