3 replies to this topic

#1 Low351

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 64 posts
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 09 January 2013 - 09:29 AM

I'm seeing this more often, a mech get's into trouble and is about to die and were moving up until about 3 secs before they died then you get.

Low351 Killed ...

I can only assume they are doing it to avoid the death registering.

I've disconnected myself in cases where I've had to leave abrubtly, I'd accept that it registered the death.

Only mechs that were disconnected during the countdown should not be penalized and those that disconnect seconds before death should be doubly penalized by added the death and removing any XP/C-bills earned.

I've played nearly one thousand matches and have yet to have had a true crash/disonnect during the final moments of my mech life...

#2 Mechteric

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 7,308 posts
  • LocationRTP, NC

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:15 AM

I'd rather that the game left the mech and player in the game after a disconn, and if they get killed it still counts as a kill normally would. Also that way if they are ever able to implement the ability to reconnect to a match then your mech will still be there (assuming it hasn't been destroyed yet)

#3 Low351

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 64 posts
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 15 January 2013 - 04:54 PM

While I'm sure they weren't just listening to my suggestion as doubtless there were many complaints, they've patched it so that DC's will get a death. Yay! Thank you!

#4 Justin Xang Allard

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 219 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 05:04 PM

Fixed

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users