3 replies to this topic

#1 Arle Vox

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 112 posts
  • LocationNorth America West

Posted 21 January 2013 - 08:52 AM

Hey I found this game on the weekend, and of my short re-introduction into the game I've decided that this is the greatest :P

I'm eagerly awaiting clan mechs, and am curious as to how the Clan/InnerSphere separation will work into gameplay.
Also, I so very much want to pilot Natasha Kerensky's 'Widowmaker'

I'm also interested to see what possible new game modes there might be. Will there ever be an attack/defend type of structure (Where TeamA attacks powere plant and TeamB defends it, for example)? Right now the point-capture structure works, but without voice its hard to organize as a team to take points.

Will voice-communication be incorporated into the game eventually?

Thanks for answering any/all of my questions, and I hope to destroy you all in the coming future!
:D

#2 Lucky Noob

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Sovereign
  • The Sovereign
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:43 AM

Hello Arle, Great to have you here Warrior.

1. Atm he have no real Info how the clans be included in game, only sure, they will come at some time.

Far as i know she drives an Warhammer. If so then you cant get him as its an unseen Type.

There are Plans for more gametypes i dont know when they will come.

Also there are Plans for include Voice Comm. Also no Date for this.

Meanwhile feel free to use the comstar Teamspeak servers- Free to use and full with Fellow Mechpilots who seek Members for there Lances.

Here is the Forumlink to the Teamspeak Server Post.

http://mwomercs.com/...then-look-here/

Edited by Braddack, 21 January 2013 - 10:45 AM.

#3 Redshift2k5

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 11,975 posts
  • LocationNewfoundland

Posted 21 January 2013 - 11:05 AM

I absolutely reccomend using a TS3 server to find teammates and using voice comms to coordinate. you can play on teams of 2-4 players, or join the big boys in the 8-player teams (no option for 5-7 players). you don't have to join a merc corp to join a TS3 server and play with however is looking for a teammate (but being in a Merc can be fun!)

The Widowmaker was a Warhammer (apparantly stock? Can't find details on it's loadout). The Warhammer will not be in MWO. Unfortunately, no current mech fits the exact hardpoint requirements of the Warhammer, but you can come pretty close with some of the Awesomes and Stalkers.

2x PPC, 2x Medium Laser, 2x Small Laser, 1x SRM6 will easily fit on the Awsome 9M (ten tons heavier than the Warhammer, too, so you can load up more SRM or upgrade the smalls to mediums) but no mech can carry 2x ppc, 2x mlas, 2x slas, 1x srm6and 2x mg. (would require 6 energy, 2 ballistic, 1 missile)

The best source for mech information: http://mwo.smurfy-net.de/

#4 Arle Vox

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 112 posts
  • LocationNorth America West

Posted 21 January 2013 - 05:16 PM

Hey all, thanks for the warm welcome!

I just felt I had to clarify this; Khan Natasha Kerensky pilots a Dire Wolf (or Daishi)
It's description is given under the Custom Configurations section on the linked page. There is also an image in the gallery :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users