Golden Foxes - Recruiting Casual And Friendly Pilots

615 replies to this topic

#41 TehSBGX

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 911 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 10:35 AM

Alright, I'll register. I might be able to get a guy from work interested too, he's played Mwo a little and having some experienced players would help him out alot.

#42 Rebas Kradd

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,969 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 01:39 PM

Sick of the emptying 8-man queue? Tired of winding up against one-dimensional boatteams when you do find an opponent?

FOX runs weight-balanced internal 8-mans every Tuesday and Thursday via Teamspeak. With our numbers now hitting 80 on our North American side alone (always looking for seed members for a bigger Euro contingent, too!), there's never a shortage of metal to shred. Maturity guaranteed in our Teamspeak and gaming, and there's even a regular "elite practice night" running now.

Swing by and see what you think.

#43 Bongodrums

• Pip
  • The Nimble
  • The Nimble
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 04:01 AM

hi ya.

Joined up, look forward to running with you peeps,

You got me with the word FUN,

UK time zone.

#44 Darwins Dog

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,476 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 06:00 AM

Welcome to the group. You will find that we have a very active European company. You'll have no trouble finding a group.

#45 Pal

• PipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 52 posts
  • LocationNew Avalon

Posted 03 April 2013 - 03:46 AM

The Foxes passed the 100 member mark last month, let's see how far we can grow in April! Come be a part of it! =D

#46 DJO Maverick

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 178 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 07 April 2013 - 09:53 AM

Leftenant Ferris recently kicked off some new insanity with Weight Class Wednesdays, which this time included endless hordes of light mechs running amok. That particular event will be coming back in a couple of weeks, and moving on to mediums next.

#47 Rebas Kradd

• 2,969 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 06:15 AM

We've now divided into two battalions, each with two fully staffed companies. Definitely gearing up for Battalion vs. Battalion action in the very near future once 12v12 matchups arrive. Look forward to seeing you!

#48 Vasili

• PipPip
  • The Bold
  • 20 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:33 PM

Your post got me interested. I play a few times a week usually, and tend to run heavies. I love my Cataphract, but lately have been working on mastering a long range support Jagermech. I am an AC fiend in general. I'm poking around the site as we speak, may sign up before I call it a night.

#49 Rebas Kradd

• 2,969 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 06:49 AM

Good to have ya! You've been assigned and activated.

#50 Pal

• PipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 52 posts
  • LocationNew Avalon

Posted 16 April 2013 - 12:59 AM

Still plenty of room with the Golden Foxes, sign up today! =D

#51 Ricochet149

Rookie

• 7 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 02:52 AM

Hi guys,

I've been playing MWO for a couple of months now and I enjoy it playing with random people. I think I will get the best out of it in a good group of players. So I think I will join you guys. By the way I am from the UK.

#52 Darwins Dog

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,476 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 03:42 AM

That sounds like a great reason to join up. We actually have a very active UK/Euro group. I imagine you'll find yourself with a lot more cbills after a few drops with them (I know I always do).

#53 Ricochet149

Rookie

• 7 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 04:15 AM

Are there any UK players playing tonight?

#54 Bongodrums

• Pip
  • The Nimble
  • The Nimble
  • 11 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 04:25 AM

Hi ya.
I'm UK and will be on tonight B)
sent you friend request jump on ts with us later for pew pew pew fun

#55 Ricochet149

Rookie

• 7 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 04:40 AM

Sounds good. Good hunting later.

#56 chewie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 875 posts
  • LocationPortsmouth, UK, Addicks, FedSuns

Posted 18 April 2013 - 11:39 AM

Gents, if you find yourselves needing team mates, why not jump on the House Davion server, you'll always find people on there from all over the world, at all times of the day.

Not trying to recruit ya here, just pointing out that your more than welcome to join the other Davion units using it.

TS address is 50.22.145.232:7345

GL
GH
HF

<S>

#57 DJO Maverick

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 178 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 22 April 2013 - 10:06 PM

Heya Chewie, thanks for the invite.

By and large, we are kind of an insular group and stick to our Org server along with the rest of its gaming communities. Luckily, our dropships are rarely quiet or hurting for teams. If something happens though, we'll keep it in mind. :P

#58 Fantastic Ergo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 241 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationWolf City, Arc-Royale

Posted 28 April 2013 - 09:52 AM

The scrim was fun Maverick, you guys are a lot more skilled than you let know. Looking forward to have you guys come over next time to drop again.

#59 Pal

• PipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 52 posts
  • LocationNew Avalon

Posted 04 May 2013 - 02:36 PM

Still seeking more for the Golden Foxes, come join the fun! =D

#60 DJO Geomancer

Rookie

• 4 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 03:48 AM

These guys make the game worth playing, seriously.

Playing on your own can be frustrating with the lopsided teams you see so often. Great if you're on the steamrolling team, not so great if you're on the one being rolled over.

With FOX though, it's easy to get into a 4 man group, and with the coordination TeamSpeak offers matches end up being fair more often than not.

Then, on the organized nights, they often do balanced internal 8v8 matches. So that means you don't run into a team of 6 atlases or something like that. And perhaps best of all right now, in those internal matches, everyone and their dog is NOT running PPC and Gauss boats! That alone is worth joining for :wub:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users