4 replies to this topic

#1 Ripper X

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 343 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 09 February 2020 - 08:59 PM

A MOD I think people could get behind. Where you can select a mod pack you would want in the settings menu. Now I mean a set of mods you select and save them as a file folder. You then could select which mod package you want to use.

#2 FRAGTAST1C

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Fighter
  • The Fighter
  • 2,869 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 09 February 2020 - 09:18 PM

You mean like Votex, or the Nexus Mod Manager before that.... but you want that in-game?

#3 Ripper X

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 343 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 09 February 2020 - 09:44 PM

Yes. Each pilot you make could use a separate set of mods than your other pilots. That way each game could be a different experience to play through. Play Co op with a friend. You both select the mod package and start playing. I am hoping when PGI release the rest of the mod kit that it could be made.

Edited by Ripper X, 09 February 2020 - 09:48 PM.

#4 FRAGTAST1C

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Fighter
  • The Fighter
  • 2,869 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 09 February 2020 - 11:49 PM

You don't need a developer kit to do that I think, 'cause people have been having different profiles for mods using the Nexus Mod Manager for a long time now. Vortex might even have that right now. Just check it out. You just need to install mods using that.

#5 Ripper X

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 343 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 11 February 2020 - 07:34 PM

View PostFRAGTAST1C, on 09 February 2020 - 11:49 PM, said:

You don't need a developer kit to do that I think, 'cause people have been having different profiles for mods using the Nexus Mod Manager for a long time now. Vortex might even have that right now. Just check it out. You just need to install mods using that.

Neither of those programs recognize MW5.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users