PSR CHANGES PATCH
Patch June 30th
Patch Number: 126.96.36.199
Standalone Client Patch Size: 6 MB
Please note that due to compression differences the Steam patch size may be larger than the standalone client patch size.
• Patch Files (Direct Download) http://patcher.mwomercs.com/patch/Production/frontend/FrontendPatch_377.zip
This resets PSR and changes the way PSR is calculated and distributed at the end of a match.
For more details please see: https://mwomercs.com/forums/topic/277302-psr-community-version-10/
The MechWarrior Online Team
Patch Files (Direct Download)
To make the patching process easier for players with
limited download caps, we'll be providing direct download links for the patch
file(s) that comprise this patch. This will allow you to download the patch
file(s) elsewhere, for manual injection into the MWO patcher through a Patch
Aside from allowing you to download the patch file(s) elsewhere, on another connection, there are no additional benefits to performing the patch this way; the patching process itself will be the same.
This direct patch download process will only work for players running the standalone client. It does not apply to players running MWO through Steam.
Patch File(s): To be provided on patch day
How to use these patch files
• Download the above file(s)
• For sake of ease, we recommend creating a dedicated folder for the patch file(s), such as 'MWO Patch Cache'
• You do not need to unzip or unpack the patch file(s)
• Launch the MWO Portal
• Select the three horizontal lines in the top left of the Portal Window
• Choose the 'Specify Patch File Cache' option
• In the field that appears, paste or enter the location in which you saved the patch file(s) and hit OK
• For example, C:\Users\<username>\Documents\MWO Patch Cache
• Click the blue Patch button
• The launcher will now check the Patch Cache folder you defined. If it locates the required patch files, it will unpack and use those files to apply the patch.
• Once the patch is complete, launch the game