Need Input From Mwo Joystick Users, Especially From Left-Handed Ones.

23 replies to this topic

#1 Lucilius

• PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 04:22 PM

After reading through http://mwomercs.com/...ystick-no-joke/ I have come to the conclusion that it would benefit my play if I have a similar control setup.

INTRODUCTION TO THE PROBLEM:
Could use a joystick.

Now, I am right-handed. But just like with the mouse control industry, most good products are made for right-handed people. Hence, my right hand is preoccupied with the mouse.

That leaves the left to control the keyboard...or the joystick.

Now, I only have the Microsoft Sidewinder 3D Pro, gameport serial verion. Which means I cannot use it.

Also, I could use a joystick so that I could start playing (and this time hopefully finish) X3: Reunion.

MAIN QUESTION:
Pls specifiy if you are left or right handed.
1. Whether you use a right-handed joystick or a left-handed or ambidextrous one, WHAT BRAND DO YOU USE? And how is your control layout?

I've done my fair share of Google-research, and found that 99.9% of joysticks are evaluated for flight-simulators, which isn't exactly the same way to control a mech.

2. Since I plan to use a mouse with my right hand, and a joystick with my left hand, WOULD I STILL NEED TO USE THE STICK-TWIST FEATURE of some joysticks?

Edited by Lucilius, 02 July 2013 - 04:24 PM.

#2 Loc Nar

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,132 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 08:23 PM

You are in luck. The best sub-several hundred dollar stick for MWO, the Thrustmaster T16000M, also happens to be one of the only sticks on the market that is a native lefty. There is a R/L reconfigurable thumb grip and palm rest, the button layout is symmetrical, and there is even a switch on the base to mirror-flip the button mapping.

It's only $40 new, has a 14bit Hall sensor (same one as Warthog), has a decent gimbal and is well constructed overall, but most importantly is TARGET compatible, making it the Chinese acrobat of joysticks. Due to it's extreme flexibility, I think of it as a joystick viability diagnostic tool since it can be made to work with anything, even MWO.

That's the good news. The bad news is that reticule aim in MWO is coded in zero-order, like any other shooter or the cursor in your browser. As such, a normal first-order controller like a normal joystick is objectively disadvantaged in a zero-order environment.

zero-order: directly manipulates target/cursor position, single action req (also called direct inputs)
first-order: manipulates target/cursor velocity, two actions req

There are zero-order joysticks, but unless you make one you likely will not have one. Check out the stick I built for MWO that is mounted in my mechpit to see an example.
Here's the article I wrote on the subject, called Controls Demystified(?).

A a stick in most users left hand, but your right hand in this case, for movement/buttons and a mouse in your left hand for aiming/firing works quite well for easy effective solutions. Pedals a plus but not necessary.

If you wind up with a T16000M I already have a pretty decent TARGET script for it that can easily be modified to suit your needs that you are welcome to.

Edited by Loc Nar, 02 July 2013 - 08:24 PM.

#3 Timuroslav

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Gunsho-ni
  • Gunsho-ni
  • 672 posts
  • Location米国のネバダ州のリノで住んでいます。

Posted 02 July 2013 - 08:46 PM

I've posted this before but, Here it is fellow Mechwarrior ;)

Posted Image
Make Sure you have at least 4 buttons and a Hat(for Free look or Zoom) Accessible for your thumb.

My Button config at the Moment is this
Left Hat movement = Target Ally Info
Right Hat Movement = Target Next Enemy
Forward Hat Movement = Zoom in
BAck Hat Movement = Free look
Trigger= Disposable/Depletable Ammo Weapons Group 1
2-4 Weapons group 2-4
Throttle
8=Zoom Module
9= Instant Stop
10- Jumpjets
Mouse Button 3 Jump Jets

I have more mouse buttons but I hate any configuration with them because I become too reliant on my right hand and I get cramps when playing for 3 hours at a time.

I use my Mouse for Aiming and have arm lock off.
I also use only three of my 10 some odd right mouse buttons
The Third (Not the Mouse Wheel/the one where my thumb rests) mouse button is my jump jets.

Also Another Joystick thread
http://mwomercs.com/...throttle-combo/

People can Prattle about how much joystick sucks and what not.
But when I can move my mech and press three buttons at one time while changing direction or aiming with one hand.
Isn't THAT an advantage?

Edited by Timuroslav, 02 July 2013 - 08:55 PM.

#4 Caballo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 416 posts
  • Location"Mechs are mobile war machines. You're either moving, or you're dead"

Posted 02 July 2013 - 08:48 PM

Well, I am right handed, but my brother is left handed, and borrows mine constantly. The Joystick is a Saitek Cyborg EVO Force, and he's amazed. It's got a great feature which lets you configurate the joystick for right and left handed players in less than a minute. Also, it's an old one, so you can find it cheap at Ebay. Also, as in the video, the next generation of it retains the same perk, We both are happy with the performance.

Edited by Caballo, 02 July 2013 - 08:53 PM.

#5 Dr B00t

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 496 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 09:22 PM

i'm a lefty but i have been using right handed control settings since i can remember...i have a thrustmaster top gun afterburner...

righty only on it due to the ergonomics

View PostTimuroslav, on 02 July 2013 - 08:46 PM, said:

I've posted this before but, Here it is fellow Mechwarrior ;)

Posted Image
Make Sure you have at least 4 buttons and a Hat(for Free look or Zoom) Accessible for your thumb.

2-4 Weapons group 2-4
Throttle
8=Zoom Module
9= Instant Stop
10- Jumpjets
Mouse Button 3 Jump Jets

I have more mouse buttons but I hate any configuration with them because I become too reliant on my right hand and I get cramps when playing for 3 hours at a time.

The Third (Not the Mouse Wheel/the one where my thumb rests) mouse button is my jump jets.

But when I can move my mech and press three buttons at one time while changing direction or aiming with one hand.
Isn't THAT an advantage?

advantage? prolly but i also have a 17 button mouse...and my keyboard seems to take all commands (no matter how many) i give it

#6 Lucilius

• PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 06:57 AM

View PostLoc Nar, on 02 July 2013 - 08:23 PM, said:

You are in luck. The best sub-several hundred dollar stick for MWO, the Thrustmaster T16000M, also happens to be one of the only sticks on the market that is a native lefty. There is a R/L reconfigurable thumb grip and palm rest, the button layout is symmetrical, and there is even a switch on the base to mirror-flip the button mapping.

It's only $40 new, has a 14bit Hall sensor (same one as Warthog), has a decent gimbal and is well constructed overall, but most importantly is TARGET compatible, making it the Chinese acrobat of joysticks. Due to it's extreme flexibility, I think of it as a joystick viability diagnostic tool since it can be made to work with anything, even MWO.

That's the good news. The bad news is that reticule aim in MWO is coded in zero-order, like any other shooter or the cursor in your browser. As such, a normal first-order controller like a normal joystick is objectively disadvantaged in a zero-order environment.

zero-order: directly manipulates target/cursor position, single action req (also called direct inputs)

There are zero-order joysticks, but unless you make one you likely will not have one. Check out the stick I built for MWO that is mounted in my mechpit to see an example.

A a stick in most users left hand, but your right hand in this case, for movement/buttons and a mouse in your left hand for aiming/firing works quite well for easy effective solutions. Pedals a plus but not necessary.

If you wind up with a T16000M I already have a pretty decent TARGET script for it that can easily be modified to suit your needs that you are welcome to.

DUDE! Holy moley!

Uh, yeah sure...but seriously, I don't have the carpentry skills to make something like that. Geez loweez.

I can see you are very knowledgeable about these things...now, you'll have to excuse me as I familiarize myself with zero-order thingamajigs...and such.

Will be reading your pages.

PS: Did you make your joystick zero-order?

UPDATE: I just read "Controls Demystified". So, you think a joystick on the left hand with mouse on the right, would be difficult when controlling light mechs?

By your article, what I am trying to do is to use 2 controllers: a zero-order for my right hand and a first order for my left. It's not exactly BattleTech canon.

I'm a righty, and as such my right is more precise (its my "zero-order" so to speak). But with a joystick, at least I feel like I am going to maximize what God has given me; which is both left and right hands.

As of now I feel like with my left hand pressing on keyboard buttons that does not have any range of motion (keys of keyboards are either pressed or unpressed and nothing in between), it could do more than just press the right buttons. A joystick can be centered, maxed ranged of motion, or inbetween, which I feel would be more beneficial for a game like MWO.

Also, I'd like my body to be more balanced. And making my left do something with more required precision would make my left side more "engaged" in everyday affairs.

Edited by Lucilius, 03 July 2013 - 07:28 AM.

#7 Lucilius

• PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 07:04 AM

View PostTimuroslav, on 02 July 2013 - 08:46 PM, said:

I've posted this before but, Here it is fellow Mechwarrior :(

Posted Image

2-4 Weapons group 2-4
Throttle
8=Zoom Module
9= Instant Stop
10- Jumpjets
Mouse Button 3 Jump Jets

Isn't THAT an advantage?

I used to have that advantage during the age of serial gameports with my MS Sidewinder 3D Pro. It still works but with its serial gameport outlet, is as good as defunct.

#8 Arete

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 390 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 08:31 AM

I got a cyborg fly 5, cheap and not that good. But it works well in the left hand.

Posted Image

I would like to get a smaller one with better sensitivity though.

#9 Valder

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 680 posts
  • LocationQQmercs.com

Posted 03 July 2013 - 01:46 PM

Hey Lucilus!

I wrote that article you referenced in that first post, so I figured I'd give you my details. I write with my left hand, but I do other things such as throwing baseballs with my right hand. I am comfortable shooting with both hands, but tend to shoot more with the right (because it's less expensive equipment). Technically I'm considered ambidextrous.

So my joystick is the Saitek Cyborg X, which appears to be the exact same thing as Arete's Cyborg Fly 5 in the post above this. I bought mine a few years ago, and picked it out because the base folds up and the handle separates from the base to make it easy to travel with. I also have a Logitech Extreme 3D Pro, but I use that for flight sims instead of MWO as it's totally right handed. The adjustability and fairly robust programming software (to make macros with) for my Saitek keeps me happy enough to keep using it for MWO and not look for a replacement, even tho it's not the most stable-to-the-table stick.

The mouse I use is a Razer Hex. It's much easier to use than the Naga line, having 6 well-positioned thumb buttons instead of a phonepad. The marcros for it function very clean (cleaner than the Saitek software, but less customizable) and being able to adjust the sensitivity on the fly is a great feature. I'm very happy with it and will probably never use a different mouse for MWO.

I don't use the joystick's twist to play MWO with, as all the movement axis are covered without it. Joystick X and Y are Throttle Forward/Reverse Analog and Turn Left/Right Analog. Mouse X and Y are Torso Up/Down and Torso Left/Right (also arms, I play without arm lock enabled). I was toying with setting the twist to enable free look so that I could enable free look without taking my fingers off the trigger/jumpjet buttons or movement, but it felt very unnatural and I didn't like it. So now I don't use twist for anything. Personally, I'd never buy a stick without twist tho, because of how extensively I use twist in flight sims. For me it would make the joystick worthless for any application other than MWO if there was no twist.

I would also totally agree with an earlier post that mentioned you should be sure to get one that has a Hat switch and at least 4 buttons, but I'd actually take that a step further. I use the hat switch and all 7 buttons on mine, and that's without any consumables set. I'm not counting any buttons on the base of the stick, because they're 'out of reach' in the heat of combat, I'm only counting the ones I can get to with my thumb and trigger finger.

My button layout is set up as an image under the joystick video on that qqmercs.com page, if you haven't seen it.

Hopefully you can find what you're after!

#10 Lucilius

• PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 05:40 PM

Saitek, it seems, do not have their products anywhere in the Philippines.

QUESTION: What do you think of the Logitech ATTACK 3?

Edited by Lucilius, 06 July 2013 - 05:55 PM.

#11 Loc Nar

• 1,132 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 07:03 PM

What do you think of the Logitech ATTACK 3?

If you can find one cheap they actually aren't a bad stick to have around. The gimbal feels OK and they aren't prone to slop adn the pots tend to stay stable. For a lefty stick/mouse setup would not be a bad choice although it lacks buttons, but you can always upgrade in the future. I've had them last years and are still going, and due to ease of availability and cheap price used to be my goto stick for hacking into new controls. Here's a pair of sailplane rudder pedals I still use that say Attack3 when I plug them in:
Posted Image

#12 Lucilius

• PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 07:10 AM

View PostLoc Nar, on 06 July 2013 - 07:03 PM, said:

If you can find one cheap they actually aren't a bad stick to have around. The gimbal feels OK and they aren't prone to slop adn the pots tend to stay stable. For a lefty stick/mouse setup would not be a bad choice although it lacks buttons, but you can always upgrade in the future. I've had them last years and are still going, and due to ease of availability and cheap price used to be my goto stick for hacking into new controls. Here's a pair of sailplane rudder pedals I still use that say Attack3 when I plug them in:
Posted Image

What is that? This ain't a joke is it? It looks like an exercise machine. Where's the wires? Bet its inside the wood-housing huh?

Am looking at your mechpit2...you actually bought aluminium to built it? And the plywood you use for both mechpits looks more expensive than the plywood we used to build our boarding house.

Edited by Lucilius, 07 July 2013 - 07:14 AM.

#13 Loc Nar

• 1,132 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 11:18 AM

What is that? This ain't a joke is it? It looks like an exercise machine. Where's the wires? Bet its inside the wood-housing huh?

Am looking at your mechpit2...you actually bought aluminium to built it? And the plywood you use for both mechpits looks more expensive than the plywood we used to build our boarding house.

Lol, not a joke and actually quite accurate to real glider pedals (the pushrods are from a real sailpalne, the pedals from an Aeronca Champ), which as you can see are quite different than power plane pedals, which is why I made them in the first place since off-shelf pedals look/feel nothing like a sailplane. I'm a pilot, and was finding sim flying to be very unsatisfactory before making the pedals and mounting them to something that got me to the correct seating position, which feels nothing like sitting at a desk. Heres' a pair in a real glider: Ironically that cockpit is built out of a repurposed exersice bike (just like my first mechpit), butPosted Image
... which you are seated fairly recumbent in:
Posted Image
...and with your feet all the way in the nose, which is why they are so closed together.

As to buying aluminum for my pit(s), I did spend $45 on a 36" long 4" square tube that the side rails are made out of... but the rest was metal I had/have lying around. It's true, the wood is nicer than is typically used in any kind of construction outside of fine-woodworking... the lighter colored stuff with no stain like in the shot of the pedals above is marine grade Finnish birch that was leftover from another project, but my new pit is mostly made of standard 3/4" maple plywood that was acquired from a business folding it's doors in San Francisco and was free. My new pit can be mostly cut out of a single sheetgood, but it doesn't need to be expensive plywood.

Edited by Loc Nar, 07 July 2013 - 11:18 AM.

#14 UB313

• PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 74 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:58 PM

View PostLoc Nar, on 02 July 2013 - 08:23 PM, said:

Hello, I'm going to buy a joystick for gaming on MWO and read your post, do you still recommend Trustmaster T16000M? And could you please share the Target script and instructions on how to put it to use with me? Thank you in advance.

#15 Loc Nar

• 1,132 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 11:27 AM

Yes, the T16000M is still the best of the lefties and still the Chinese acrobats of joysticks so recommend this stick to anyone that does not have one. TARGET flexibility makes this stick a vital tool for any gamers toolbox no matter what you play...

Spoiler

...and a graphical explanation of the button mapping:
Posted Image
http://i.imgur.com/59Ahhhc.jpg

...and here's my boiler plate installation instructions/procedure:

0. Download TARGET (select correct version for your operating system) and install program
1. Open TARGET Script Editor (not GUI)
2. click 'Menu' and select 'new' and select TARGET .tmc file and fill in the name blank, then click 'open'
3.delete entire contents of the page that comes up, and copypasta the TARGET script (above) in it's place
4. Save current script (click folder symbol between fwd/back arrows and joystick at upper left)
5. Run script
6. *open your MWO user.cfg folder (C:\Games\Piranha Games\MechWarrior Online\user.cfg) with Notepad and add the following 2 lines:
cl_joystick_throttle_range = 0 //fwd/x/reverse
cl_joystick_invert_throttle = 1 //fwd=fwd

7. close notepad/user.cfg and save edits when prompted
8. Open the MWO client and go to Menu>options and scroll down to bottom of 'configure controls' list. (be the controls are set to default at this stage)
9. click the far right cell for Throttle, and move the thottle on the stick to bind that axis, click yes when asked if you want to remap controls and save/exit.
10. click the far right cell for Analog Turn, and twist the stick to bind that axis, click yes when asked if you want to remap controls and save/exit.
11. Enjoy!

*if you do yet have a .cfg file you need to make one by taking the following steps:

1. goto: C:\Games\Piranha Games\MechWarrior Online
2. click on 'new folder' on the header, and name it user.cfg
3. use notepad to open /edit it, and be sure to save changes before closing

#16 UB313

• PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 74 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:06 PM

Thank you so much for taking your time to help me. I've ordered the T16000M already, only question is you said it's great for lefties.. I'm right handed, I see from the graphical explanation that it will be fine for a right handed pilot. Going to implement your script and settings when I receive the joystick. Thank you again, Loc Nar.

View PostLoc Nar, on 20 October 2013 - 11:27 AM, said:

Yes, the T16000M is still the best of the lefties and still the Chinese acrobats of joysticks so recommend this stick to anyone that does not have one. TARGET flexibility makes this stick a vital tool for any gamers toolbox no matter what you play...

Spoiler

...and a graphical explanation of the button mapping:
Posted Image
http://i.imgur.com/59Ahhhc.jpg

...and here's my boiler plate installation instructions/procedure:

0. Download TARGET (select correct version for your operating system) and install program
1. Open TARGET Script Editor (not GUI)
2. click 'Menu' and select 'new' and select TARGET .tmc file and fill in the name blank, then click 'open'
3.delete entire contents of the page that comes up, and copypasta the TARGET script (above) in it's place
4. Save current script (click folder symbol between fwd/back arrows and joystick at upper left)
5. Run script
6. *open your MWO user.cfg folder (C:\Games\Piranha Games\MechWarrior Online\user.cfg) with Notepad and add the following 2 lines:
cl_joystick_throttle_range = 0 //fwd/x/reverse
cl_joystick_invert_throttle = 1 //fwd=fwd

7. close notepad/user.cfg and save edits when prompted
8. Open the MWO client and go to Menu>options and scroll down to bottom of 'configure controls' list. (be the controls are set to default at this stage)
9. click the far right cell for Throttle, and move the thottle on the stick to bind that axis, click yes when asked if you want to remap controls and save/exit.
10. click the far right cell for Analog Turn, and twist the stick to bind that axis, click yes when asked if you want to remap controls and save/exit.
11. Enjoy!

*if you do yet have a .cfg file you need to make one by taking the following steps:

1. goto: C:\Games\Piranha Games\MechWarrior Online
2. click on 'new folder' on the header, and name it user.cfg
3. use notepad to open /edit it, and be sure to save changes before closing

View PostLoc Nar, on 20 October 2013 - 11:27 AM, said:

#17 Loc Nar

• 1,132 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:24 PM

I've ordered the T16000M already, only question is you said it's great for lefties.. I'm right handed, I see from the graphical explanation that it will be fine for a right handed pilot.

You are quite welcome, and the lefty comment was because you posted in a lefy joystick thread although your query didn't specify right or left. You are correct though, that the script posted is for a right hand setup. A neat thing about the T16000M though, is if a lefty did use it, not only can it be set up to accommodate the hand itself, there is a switch on the bottom that mirror flips right hand scripts so this one *could be used by a lefty.

Most folks use a stick in the left for throttle/movement though, and not for reticule and general control, but this doesn't require any scripts to accomplish so I never bothered making one.

#18 UB313

• PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 74 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:56 AM

View PostLoc Nar, on 20 October 2013 - 06:24 PM, said:

You are quite welcome, and the lefty comment was because you posted in a lefy joystick thread although your query didn't specify right or left. You are correct though, that the script posted is for a right hand setup. A neat thing about the T16000M though, is if a lefty did use it, not only can it be set up to accommodate the hand itself, there is a switch on the bottom that mirror flips right hand scripts so this one *could be used by a lefty. Most folks use a stick in the left for throttle/movement though, and not for reticule and general control, but this doesn't require any scripts to accomplish so I never bothered making one.

So I've done the instructions and tested the joystick.. not easy at all, the turning and the fact that my cockpit turns as well is not efficient and the aiming is really high sensitivity and not as precise as the mouse. Is there any pro-tips that you could give me as at the moment I'm thinking of sticking with the mouse and leaving the joystick for Star Citizen.

Thank you in advance for helping.

#19 Loc Nar

• 1,132 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:14 PM

So I've done the instructions and tested the joystick.. not easy at all, the turning and the fact that my cockpit turns as well is not efficient and the aiming is really high sensitivity and not as precise as the mouse. Is there any pro-tips that you could give me as at the moment I'm thinking of sticking with the mouse and leaving the joystick for Star Citizen.

Heh, you've made it to the depressing pastures that for most lie beyond perceived technical issues. However in reality it's just a flimsy excuse that obscures the real problem, that is MWO is coded around a different type of input than a joystick is engineered around; one which directly manipulates target position called zero-order control. A joystick is engineered for vector commands, called first-order control and as such is mechanically optimized around very different principals than if it were made to manipulate position.

The joystick I built for MWO is an example of a zero-order positioning device, but the same characteristics that make it work good for this make it a terrible flightstick and visa versa. I recommend at least skimming the writeup I did on the subject a while back called Controls Demystified(?) if you haven't seen it already or don't understand this business about control-order.

As to recommendations for what to do now, you have a few options. If you are inclined to DIY projects, you can follow Foust's lead on adapting a T16000M's gimbal to make it more zero-order friendly for running absolute inputs, or you can do what most people do that want to use a joystick -use it in your left hand for throttle/steering, which is works great for since those are actually velocity based commands. http://mwocasual.com/?p=885 With shades of gray, it works better than kb can can since it paints in black and white, but a mouse or practically any other zero-order controller will beat it every time so long as the task is zero-order positioning.

I hate being the one to say it all the time because I really love joysticks and want their use to proliferate across the land, but I feel bad for all the guys sitting around waiting for some mythical support for MWO that will never exist do to intentional design choices made by the devs before CB was even around. This game is made to be accessible by mouse users. There is no calvery coming. PGI knows what a joystick is, and they chose not to implement it as a viable option, and with fully functional zero-order mice around the climate for it does not even exist.

What most people think of as 'joystick support' will amount to little more than it being really easy to learn the sad lesson that using a joystick while people have the ability to use a mouse for zero-order positioning is a little more than just hard mode.

#20 1Sascha

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 401 posts
  • LocationMunich, Germany

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:21 AM

Am left-handed.. and I think there's a slight flaw in your logic:

A lefty will use his left hand for the mouse, leaving his weak right hand free. I wouldn't even dream of putting the mouse in my right hand to be able to use a stick with the left.

I'm using an MS FF2, but not in this game. However: I've had to use right-handed sticks for so long that I guess I've adapted to them by now. So while I could use both mouse and stick at the same time, I stopped doing it pretty quickly. It's somehow confusing having to use a mouse with one and a stick with the other hand. At least that's what I found.

What I would suggest as a potential setup is this:

1. Use rudder-pedals to control your leg-movement. Use mouse for torso, use keyboard(mouse-keys for every other function you need (weapons/consumables, etc).

or this:

2. Use a throttle with a thumb-stick (like CH Pro Throttle). Put leg-movement on the thumb-stick, put functions on the numerous buttons on the throttle, use throttle-slider for, errr, throttle. Use mouse for torso-twist.

Posted Image

Number 2 is the one I'd love to go with, but sadly, all throttles are designed for the *left* hand.. so while a totally feasible setup for a righty, it's a big no-no for a south-paw such as myself.. :)

S:

Edited by 1Sascha, 26 October 2013 - 12:23 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users