1 reply to this topic

#1 Kyle Polulak

<member/>

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 584 posts
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 17 September 2014 - 09:03 AM

This thread answers some frequently asked questions for Clan Wave 2 Purchasers. This post was last updated September 17, 2014 and will continue to be expanded as we receive community questions.

General & Purchases
Q: I just purchased, where is my Clan Collection?
A: The Mechs will be provided in stages as the content is made available in the game.
  • The Vulture will be delivered starting September 23rd, 2014.
  • The Ice Ferret will be delivered starting November 4th, 2014.
  • The Mist Lynx will be delivered starting November 18th, 2014.
  • The Hellbringer will be delivered starting December 2nd, 2014.
  • The Gargoyle will be delivered starting December 16th, 2014.
All other content will be delivered by December 16th, 2014.

Please note that some payment providers, such as PayPal chequing options, take several business days to process before those providers complete the transaction with us. We have no way to speed up this process from our end and kindly ask that you double check any processing times related to your method of purchase.

Q: When will these 'Mechs be available for MC or CBills?
A: As with our previous offerings, the Collections are meant to be higher-value options to receive a large number of Mechs slightly ahead of the curve as well; as receive a number of value-added goodies like Premium Time subscriptions and decorative items.
  • Vulture - December 16th for MC and January 20th for C-bills
  • Myst Lynx - Jan 6th for MC and Feb 3rd for C-bills
  • Ice Ferret - Jan 20th for MC and Feb 17th for C-bills
  • Hellbringer - Feb 3rd for MC and March 3rd for C-bills
  • Gargoyle - Feb 17th for MC and March 17th for C-bills
Q: Has a sale end date been announced?

A: No, you've still got time to purchase!

Q: What can I do if I have encountered a problem with my purchase?
A: Please contact support@mwomercs.com and our CSRs will be happy to help you out.

Q: Is there an opportunity to upgrade my Collection?
A: Yes, you may upgrade your Wave 2 Collection at any point for the duration of the sale.

Q: If I upgrade from one Pack tier to another, will I be receive duplicates of the items from the Pack tier I already own?
No. Upgrading your Pack tier will only provide you specifically with the additional items featured in that newly acquired Pack; as the price is adjusted to compensate for your existing tier, duplicate content is not provided.

Q: Is there an opportunity to upgrade my Original Clan Collection?
A: Yes, you may upgrade your Clan Collection at any point for the duration of the sale.

Q: Is there an opportunity to upgrade my A La Carte purchases?
A: The Web Devs hope to have this available ASAP.

Q: Can Collections be gifted to others? I.E. Can I buy this for a friend?
A: Not at this time. Stay tuned.

Q: What is the difference between a Prime and Standard Variant?
A: The Prime Variant of each Clan Collection Mech gives a 30% C-Bill Boost. Standard Variants do not have this boost. The Prime Variant also comes with a unique paint pattern that cannot be changed, nor can it be acquired for other Mechs.

Q: If I sell my standard Clan 'Mech variants, can I re-purchase them?
A: Yes, but only once they become available later for MC/CBill Purchase

Q: Will Wave 2 include A La Carte options?
A: Yes, these will be made available before the end of September.

Q: Will the Mad Dog be available A La Carte?
A: No, this Mech will only otherwise be available for MC on December 16th and CBills on January 20th.

Q: Will I be able to upgrade my Wave 1 A La Carte to a Masakari?
A: Yes, options for this will be made available before the end of September.

Q: Will I be able to upgrade my Wave 2 A La Carte to a Man 'o War?
A: Yes, options for this will be made available before the end of September.

Q: Do I need empty MechBays before I can purchase a Collection?
A: Each Clan Collection comes with all the MechBays required in order to house your newly purchased Mechs.

Q: Can I sell my Clan Collection Prime or Standard Variant Mechs?
A: Clan Collection Prime Invasion Variants are locked to their MechBay and can't be sold. Standard Variants may be sold normally, freeing their MechBay for use with another Mech.

Q: Which types of payments do you accept?
A: We currently accept most major payment options through our current payment system, and several less common options are also being re-enabled in our systems. Availability varies by country. Please contact Support if you have a specific payment question.

Q: Where is the payment option I previously used?
A; Several payment options are still being freshly contracted out to PGI. We hope to make them available again as soon as possible.

Q: Will this be available Worldwide?
A: Yes, except where prohibited by law.

Q: When will the Standard Variants be purchasable with C-Bills or MC?
A: For those who do not buy a Clan Collection, the Standard Variants release schedule will be announced in the coming months.

Q: What are the Hardpoints details?
A: Hardpoints and other Mech details can be found towards the bottom of the Wave 2 page.

Q: What guarantees can be made about the balance of these Mechs?
A: Only that we will try to provide as fair an experience for all players, Clans and IS alike. This may mean "nerfing" or "buffing" some weapons or adding quirks to the Mechs later.

Q: What about unique skins?
A: Prime Invasion variants of Clan Collection Mechs will receive a unique pattern and geometry, similar to how our Project Phoenix Prime variants received a unique Phoenix pattern and geometry.

Q: Will I be able to choose when to begin my Premium Time?
A: Yes, all collections-related Premium Time will be added to your banked Premium Time. Any previously banked Premium Time will be combined with the new Premium Time; a button in the client allows the one-time activation of all your banked Premium Time.

Q: If I already have Premium Time activated on my account, will I still have the option to begin my Clan Collection Premium Time at my discretion?
A: Yes, if you're currently enjoying activated Premium Time, you will still have the option of starting your banked Premium Time after your current time has expired.

Q: I just purchased, where is my Mad Dog?
A: The Mad Dog reward will be available on September 23rd onwards. It is available to those who order both the Masakari package from the first Clan Collection and the Man-o-War package from the Wave 2 Collection. Injections will occur once on each business day at 4PM PDT / 7PM EDT / 11PM UTC.

Q: Will the Polygon pattern and other Social Reward be available for all of my Mechs?
A: The Polygon pattern will only be provided to you for the Clan Wave 2 Mechs if you purchase in the first month. The Polygon pattern is available for sale for all other Mechs.

Q: Do monthly rewards apply to any Clan Collection purchase?
A: Only on Wave 2 purchases. Original Clan Collection pre-order bonuses have already expired. Don't miss this opportunity to get these great value-added bonuses!

Q: When will I get my monthly rewards?
  • Purchases made before September 30th midnight UTC will receive the 1st Monthly reward on October 1st (Polygon camo delivery date is Dec 16th)
  • Purchases made from October 1st to October 31st midnight UTC will receive the 2nd Monthly reward the on November 1st
  • Purchases made from November 1st to November 30th midnight UTC will receive the 3rd Monthly reward the on December 1st
  • Purchases made from December 1st to December 15th midnight UTC will receive the 4th Monthly reward the on December 16th
Q: Will I be able to select which Clan Specific content I want to receive?

A: Yes, you will have a choice between Smoke Jaguar, Jade Falcon, Ghost Bear and Wolf faction decoratives.

Q: Are there any Gold Khan variants of the Wave Two Mechs?
A: No, though there are many Gold variants still available from the first wave!

Q: I bought multiple Gold Khan variants, do I get extra Masakari Packages?
A: Since each Gold Mech includes a Masakari Collection, which can normally only be provided once per account, we offer any multiple Gold holders the ability to gift the Masakari package to a friend who doesn't have one. (If they possess a lesser tier, it will be upgraded and the difference in value provided in MC to them.) If this is the case for you, please send us a support request letting us know who you would like to gift your additional package to.

Q: Why does Paypal not work for me?
A: This is likely an error due to the 2-step verification process you may have in place on your Paypal account. If you access your account and temporarily disable the verification, you should be able to process the Paypal purchase. Just be sure that you remember to restore the 2-step verification you had in place after you complete and confirm the purchase.

#2 Alexander Garden

Producer

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 1,510 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 03:02 PM

Q: I previously selected my Faction Content a little while ago. I've just upgraded to a higher Clan Wave 2 Collection, and I have my new 'Mechs, but why is the MechLab asking me to purchase the Clan Patterns I should already have as a result of my previous Faction Content selection(s)?

A: There is currently an issue where the Wave 2 Clan Patterns provided from your Faction Content selection(s) are not being applied to 'Mechs that have been newly acquired through the Collection upgrade system.
Until we can get this sorted out, please submit a ticket to support@mwomercs.com with the subject heading 'Missing Clan Patterns after Upgrade'.
To help speed things along, please also provide a screenshot of your Faction Content selection page in your e-mail.

The support staff will ensure that the missing Faction Content is injected into your account.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users