Camo Spec is a cool way to change the way your BattleMechs look externally; by applying a customized pattern and up to three unique colors.
Patterns are categorized by type such as:
- Camo (Dazzle, Woodland, Urban Block, etc.)
- Custom (Phranken)
- Special (PC Gamer)
- Basic (CB only)
- Premium (MC only)
- Color (Red, Blue, Green, etc.)
- Theme (Woodland, PC Gamer, Phranken, etc.)
Not all patterns are available for every BattleMech.
- Example: The PC Gamer pattern is only available for the Commando, Jenner, Hunchback, Centurion, Catapult, Dragon, Awesome, and Atlas.
- Example: Default pattern has 3 color channels, Dazzle pattern has 2 channels.
You are charged for changes only.
- Example: If you only change one color, you only pay for the one color change.
When you apply a new Camo Spec to your BattleMech, any changes made will erase part or all of previous application.
- Example: If you had previous applied the Dazzle pattern, then apply the Urban Block pattern, you will erase the Dazzle pattern. Your previously applied colors will not be affected.