Q: Why is my FPS lower than it used to be?
If you are running MWO through the standalone client please try running your Repair Tool:
- Repair tool can be found by navigating to the folder where your MechWarrior Online standalone client is installed.
- By default, its location will be C:\Program Files (x86)\Piranha Games\MechWarrior Online\Bin32
- Run the MWORepairTool.exe file located there.
- Once you've launched the tool, start the Scan process.
- Once that Scan is complete, select the Fix Errors button that will appear.
- Both the initial Scan and the Fix may take a few minutes to complete.
- Once the fix process is complete, close the Repair Tool and launch MWO to see if the issues persist.
If you are running MWO through Steam please run the Verify Integrity of Game Cache process through Steam:
- In your Steam Library, right click on MechWarrior Online and select Properties
- Click the Local Files tab
- Select the 'Verify Integrity of Game Cache' option
- Let that process complete (it may take a few minutes), and run MWO again to see if the issues persist.
If the issue persists after running through these steps, please contact support at email@example.com