456 replies to this topic

#1 shadowwolf jerricho

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 292 posts
  • LocationKHSA Coyote Remembered

Posted 31 October 2011 - 04:19 PM

We are the Shadow Hounds. We are an active gaming community playing World of Tanks, APB, Battlefield, NBT Titanium among others. We will be a very active unit once this game gets off the ground. Check us out: www.thekellhounds.net

Edited by shadowwolf jerricho, 01 August 2012 - 09:52 AM.

#2 macmerritt

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 147 posts
  • LocationSt. Louis

Posted 31 October 2011 - 07:37 PM

MacMerritt reporting as ordered sir. I'll see to the disposition of our mechs while you handle the paperwork, top.

#3 Phelan PK Kell

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 10:46 PM

<Salute> KH
Phelan Kell here from NBT/NBT Hardcore days. Might have to look you guys up once things get off the ground. Either way good luck and hope to see you in game.

#4 Reaperinc

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 6 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 10:56 PM

Original names guys.

#5 erokk

Rookie

• 5 posts
  • LocationWI

Posted 31 October 2011 - 11:08 PM

Hello Gentleman and good luck to you in the future!

#6 KH HawkEye

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 05:25 AM

Salute fellow Hounds!

Hey PK! Good to see you again! :)

introducing myself to the rest of you: Was a KH commander in MW2 Mercs and in the early days of MW4, then served under PK for some time :D

I wonder how MWO's system will actually work, what happens when you have half a dozen people want to be a KH CO? :D

#7 metro

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,491 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationSians Celestial City- http://capellanconfederation.com/

Posted 01 November 2011 - 06:47 AM

Greetings KELL HOUNDS !

Hope to see many of your pack, back in the game.

>VDB<

#8 HeeroWolf Nash

• Pip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 17 posts
  • LocationCincinnati Ohio

Posted 01 November 2011 - 09:51 AM

Reporting in, Kill the meat save the metal!

#9 Tsula

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 516 posts
  • LocationNew Alavon

Posted 01 November 2011 - 11:20 AM

If ya need a scout mech pilot look me up later. I would love to be a part of the Kell Hounds.

#10 shadowwolf jerricho

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 292 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 03:37 PM

Glad to see all the Hounds coming out of the woodwork. We are currently very active in World of Tanks and are looking forward to release. Thanks Pirahna. Our roster will need to be filled out once we close in on opening day. Sign up and introduce yourself to the guys and girls, hop on comms and kill some mechs/tanks/bad guys. We play them all.

Shadowwolf Jerricho
Commanding Officer
Kell Hounds

Edited by shadowwolf jerricho, 01 November 2011 - 03:38 PM.

#11 Phelan PK Kell

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 04:32 PM

View PostReaperinc, on 31 October 2011 - 10:56 PM, said:

Original names guys.

Dude seriously. Its been over 10 years since I left KH in NBT and signing up with my old 'historic' name from NBT 'Historical RP League' was so that people here would know me. This doesnt mean I'll be piloting under this name so unless you have something useful to add or can suggest a way for me to identify myself to long lost buddies, please get off my back and keep it to yourself.

To the other KH visiting, I apologise for what may seem like flaming. That is not my intention and I would hate to detract from recruitment etc that should be going on here. Good luck KH..my current crew since StarWars Galaxies has been SVN and we will probably run under that tag for MWO. Officially, it would be a pleasure and an honour to work alongside KH once game releases. Would be nice to have a couple of groups to pool player numbers if needed so feel free to call on me once things go live.

PK

#12 little foot

Rookie

• 9 posts
  • LocationDavenport, IA

Posted 01 November 2011 - 05:57 PM

Hello kell hounds private Justin "little foot" Whatley just coming in to say that I wish to be a recruit for one of your mech regiments when the game starts. I bring with me my wolfhound and centurion respectively.... I hope I am able to be an asset to the hounds!

#13 shadowwolf jerricho

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 292 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 06:27 PM

Thanks Phelan. No need to wait to join the Hounds. As I have said earlier we are active in World of Tanks and the upcoming NBT-Titanium. Check us out: www.thekellhounds.net

#14 Phelan PK Kell

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 07:22 PM

I really appreciate the offer Shadowwolf. Good to see the Hounds are the friendly unit I love and remember. At this stage I plan on rolling with my current unit as we have 20 or so active members who will mostly be joining MWO under one of our current banners. I may drop a 'membership' in on the KH website so I can keep in touch if you currently allow that, as I am hopeful that our two units might have the opportunity to work together in MWO. Obviously its early days, but harbouring good friendships is one of the credos I have encouraged in my teams ever since MW3.

As a side note, we also have a few members playing World of Tanks under the DLF tag, several members in BF3 under SVN, some playing rift with our good friends TOG, and have registered SVN for SW:TOR. Look us up if you get the chance.

Check out the SVN Homepage too

Edited by Phelan 'PK' Kell, 01 November 2011 - 07:23 PM.

#15 Creel

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationFort Worth, TX

Posted 02 November 2011 - 05:53 AM

Good do see the Hounds getting into the action. I was very active in the SL leagues back on MW3, and I'm really looking forward to this release!

#16 Kilazar

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 63 posts
  • LocationSomewhere just left of nowhere.

Posted 02 November 2011 - 06:16 AM

Ahh maybe some of the SL hounds will come back, be nice to fight along side some old friends again.

#17 dimachaerus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Flame
  • The Flame
  • 170 posts
  • LocationRichmond KY

Posted 02 November 2011 - 09:41 AM

Greets from the MWLL Kell Hounds.

The trollinest bunch of crazy ******** around.

#18 macmerritt

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 147 posts
  • LocationSt. Louis

Posted 02 November 2011 - 10:13 AM

By all means we invite all former Hounds from all leagues past to join us under our active banner and help build the Kell Hounds in MWO into the crack merc unit they are known to be.

As Shadow stated above, visit us here: www.thekellhounds.net

Edited by macmerritt, 02 November 2011 - 10:14 AM.

#19 foehammer

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 03:57 PM

Hi all Im a die hard Kell Hound if y'all are willing to take on a new member when this kicks off I would be proud to join y'all on the field of battle.

#20 lilith kell

Rookie

• 1 posts
  • Locationchanges often

Posted 02 November 2011 - 04:13 PM

Greetings hounds
Recon, FS, assault or anything inbetween, im looking forward to doing my part to rake in the c bills

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users