Community Status Updates

John MatriX82's Photo

John MatriX82

So in the end Piranha made me basically quit the game. I can't stand to keep playing for who knows what objective in endless and pointless deathmatches. Getting new mechs it's pointless too, and getting nerfed Clans.. NOPE. Clans should have come with CW. IS vs IS or Clan vs IS matches, with different weight limits. But since the playerbase is tight, they have to mix Clan with IS in these endless deathmatches so.. I'm screwed. I played this game, put an effort in accumulating cb...
Dec 20 2013 02:07 AM
  • John MatriX82's Photo
    John MatriX82
    cbills and GXP, competitive chassis selection for what? To wait another darn year?!?!?

I just keep to play this game for 12mans with my corp. I've had occasion to know several team members and I play for them, not for anything else.

So it's sad but many of you mighty MWO players may have the occasion to meet me only in 12s, no more PUG for me.

Good luck to Lords, SJRs, DV8s (Glock stop glitching the game!! :P), CI, UMAD, 9th B&F a...
    Dec 20 2013 02:09 AM
  • John MatriX82's Photo
    John MatriX82
    and with others friends I've shared my stompy time playing against or alongside.

Dec 20 2013 02:10 AM