Greasemonkey Script For Extra Profile Stats

23 replies to this topic

#1 ioncache

• Pip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 12 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 12:45 PM

If anyone uses Greasemonkey in their broswers and is interested, I made a script that adds some extra stats and some totals to the Mech Stats and Weapon Stats profile pages.

You can download it here if desired.

Edit: on the weapon stats tab, the 'Listed Dmg/Hit' column takes the values from the Mech Lab for the weapon. This probably needs some tweaking for weapons like the Streak SRM and LB T0-X etc.

Edited by ioncache, 18 March 2013 - 02:10 PM.

#2 WolvesX

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Machete
  • The Machete
  • 2,072 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 01:53 PM

Great!

#3 Zerberus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 3,488 posts
  • LocationUnder the floorboards looking for the Owner`s Manual

Posted 18 March 2013 - 02:02 PM

Cool, but the link appears to be broken for me, multiple tries in 10 minutes all ended with a 404 or 502 (FIle not Found and Bad Gateway, respectively) :D

Edit: Got it now, apparently just somewhat instable that site is. :)

Edited by Zerberus, 18 March 2013 - 02:04 PM.

#4 ioncache

• Pip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 12 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 02:13 PM

Yeah that site has seemed a little slow lately. But it does generally work if one gives it a few tries =)

#5 Grease Monkey

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 112 posts
  • LocationKCMO

Posted 18 March 2013 - 02:52 PM

What is this weirdness, I won't fit in a browser! And I dont like acting from scripts, im more of an improv guy.

#6 ioncache

• Pip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 12 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 03:07 PM

View PostGrease Monkey, on 18 March 2013 - 02:52 PM, said:

What is this weirdness, I won't fit in a browser! And I dont like acting from scripts, im more of an improv guy.

I'm sure all the mech jockies on Solaris love to come by and watch your improv too. If you can't slay 'em in the arena, slay 'em at the club instead.

P.S.: I think it all depends on what browser. The old Netscape code base was pretty monolithic.

#7 Trevelyas

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 27 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 03:39 PM

ER PPC does 10 damage, not 11 as you have in the source code.
Nice script though, I like it.

#8 ioncache

• Pip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 12 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 12:54 AM

View PostTrevelyas, on 18 March 2013 - 03:39 PM, said:

ER PPC does 10 damage, not 11 as you have in the source code.
Nice script though, I like it.

Thanks, updated that now.

#9 scruffy416

• PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 07:38 PM

Installed. Nice work, thanks for this!

Any chance you could add a field for Avg Time/Match on the Map Stats screen? And Avg XP/Match on Gamemode Stats?

Edited by scruffy416, 20 March 2013 - 07:44 PM.

#10 ioncache

• Pip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 12 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 09:40 AM

View Postscruffy416, on 20 March 2013 - 07:38 PM, said:

Installed. Nice work, thanks for this!

Any chance you could add a field for Avg Time/Match on the Map Stats screen? And Avg XP/Match on Gamemode Stats?

Hey, sorry for the delay, I didn't notice this reply until now.

So yes, as of v1.8.3 those fields are now added.

I've also added some colouring to some of the cells (ratios, efficiency, accurancy) to indicate good or bad based on some values in the script. I'm not sure what would actually be good values to indicate the good or bad numbers, but I put in ones that work for me. Feel free to change them as desired.

Also fixed up some issues that could occur with times that are larger than a day, and normalized time displays to remove the 'day' portion and just show hours, 1 day 07:25:36 would now be 67:25:26. I may change it to be 01:07:25:26 at some point depending.

Probably the next thing I'm going to do is add ability to sort all the tables as desired by any heading.

Anyhow, let me know if there is anything else desired or if there is anything that needs fixing.

Note: the average time calculations could be off slightly, but I don't thiunk they would be off more than a minute. I should really change the time calc code to use JS date objects.

#11 ioncache

• Pip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 12 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 10:41 AM

Ok, just updated the script to allow for sorting by column name. The first column in the table will be sorted automatically in ascending order. For instance on the Mech Stats page, the table will be sorted by Mech Name.

You can click on any column to sort by that column. Click again to sort in decending order.

If you want to sort by multiple columns you can shift-click on columns names and it will keep the previous sorts in place.

Hmm, need to do some modifications as all columns are sorted alphabetically right now. Doesn't work for numbers. That will be a bit more work =)

#12 ioncache

• Pip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 12 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 11:24 AM

Ok, sorting numerically should work now as of v1.9.1

#13 scruffy416

• PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 11:20 PM

Awesome updates! Especially love the table sorting, and you added multi-sorting to boot! ;)

I think the values you have for the red/white/blue for the good/bad are fine. (Lots of red on my screen! :()

Also, thanks for converting the "1 day" thing for times back to hours. As to the splitting out the hours into days, I think hours equipped is fine. I can't really see myself wanting to convert away from days into hours - maybe you could make that an option at the head of the script or something?

#14 ioncache

• Pip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 11:33 PM

View Postscruffy416, on 01 April 2013 - 11:20 PM, said:

Awesome updates! Especially love the table sorting, and you added multi-sorting to boot! ;)

I think the values you have for the red/white/blue for the good/bad are fine. (Lots of red on my screen! :()

Also, thanks for converting the "1 day" thing for times back to hours. As to the splitting out the hours into days, I think hours equipped is fine. I can't really see myself wanting to convert away from days into hours - maybe you could make that an option at the head of the script or something?

I might be able to make that configurable actually.

Especially since I just added a config button to the script as of v2.0.1.

Now you can set the desired colors and values for the stat highlighting.

I might add a colorpicker to the color inputs to make it easier to select the colors, but for now just hex values will have to do.

Give it a try and see if it works for you =)

#15 ioncache

• Pip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 11:38 PM

Here are a couple screenshots as an example of the difference in case anyone was interested as well:

Before:

Posted Image

After:

Posted Image

#16 ioncache

• Pip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 12 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 05:48 AM

A couple more pics, this time of the Mech stat page:

Before:

Posted Image

After:

Posted Image

As you can see, I'm not particularly good :)

#17 ioncache

• Pip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 12 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 05:55 AM

As a side note, that appears to be all the columsn I can pack onto the Mech Stat page. I have code in there to show +/- for wins/losses and kills/deaths, but when I added the columns it made the table too wide for the page.

#18 SjurWarEagle

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 11:25 AM

View Postioncache, on 02 April 2013 - 05:55 AM, said:

As a side note, that appears to be all the columsn I can pack onto the Mech Stat page. I have code in there to show +/- for wins/losses and kills/deaths, but when I added the columns it made the table too wide for the page.

You cold remove the limitation of the table and use about 90% of the page not the 50% it's using tight now.

Really nice script by the way!

#19 ioncache

• Pip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 05:55 PM

I did a few minor updates to the script. Mainly there were issues with it not working under https. For a while it seems PGI had our logged in session under https, but they've changed it back and forth. So now the script should work for either.

I also added a colorpicker to the color configuration. It seems to work fine in Firefox, but in Chrome it gets an error. The input still works for entering manually in Chrome for now though.

#20 Dago Red

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 672 posts
  • LocationOklahoma

Posted 30 May 2014 - 08:22 AM

Hella necro here but is the original page for this script down now?

Not loading for me and a year can do that sometimes.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users