9 replies to this topic

#1 Trademark

• Pip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 10 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 14 May 2017 - 08:13 AM

I want to send a Shout Out to my fellow BCMC members...Way to go BRAVO COMPANY!!!

We started the Tukyid event stuck in Clan space, since we were unable to break our contract. We held our own in Clan Smoke Jag, with the bulk of the Merc units that out number us 2-1 in most instances. Staying in contention for 3rd (Dropping Invasion not Scouting).

When our contract expired and we were able to change to IS, as we wanted to at the beginning of the event, but could not, due to PGI's lack of forethought, we bit the bullet and made the switch to IS.

We won our way from Zero, to the top of the Kurita board!! (again Dropping Invasion not Scouting)

Outstanding work Bravo Company!!

Smoke Jag Leaderboard
21JM / 56 pilots
420m / 48 pilots
331st / 49 pilots
77th / 35 pilots
-SA- / 72 pilots

Kurita Leaderboard
NS / 72 pilots
COMA / 32
CH / 71 pilots
IDI / 36 pilots

BCMC / 20 pilots (17 Active)

It will be interesting to see the stats -- I believe Hobbles' goal of 95% Win rate is not out of the realm of possibility!

Edited by Trademark, 14 May 2017 - 11:08 AM.

#2 xX PUG Xx

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,721 posts
  • LocationThe other side of nowhere

Posted 14 May 2017 - 08:22 AM

Yes it will be interesting to see how units played Scouting or Invasion, the W/L ratio will be an added talking point I guess but it's yet another "missed it by THAT much" for PGI's ability to setup a CW/FW/FP event. Ho hum.

Congrats on the performance though.

#3 Palfatreos

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 398 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 01:44 PM

I was surprised when alt tabbed pugging in FW to see for a change i wasn't the only battlemaster but instead 10 other 2c jerk running around focus that 2c battlemaster jerk! Posted Image i don't think clanner notice that cicada Posted Image

#4 Jon McFuzzy

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 144 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 07:45 PM

Congratulations!

Just a note here at COMA I think we have maybe about 12 to 15 active players playing for the event.

Edited by Jon McFuzzy, 14 May 2017 - 07:49 PM.

#5 Jon McFuzzy

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 144 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 07:59 PM

View PostxX PUG Xx, on 14 May 2017 - 08:22 AM, said:

Yes it will be interesting to see how units played Scouting or Invasion, the W/L ratio will be an added talking point I guess but it's yet another "missed it by THAT much" for PGI's ability to setup a CW/FW/FP event. Ho hum.

Congrats on the performance though.

It's not precise, but we can roughly estimate by looking at the stats from Faction Play > Leaderboards > then choose either Loyalist or Merc units ... scroll to FP Games played and Intel's collected.

#6 Hobbles v

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 354 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 08:09 PM

It was a rough call leaving 724 points behind in smoke jag to start fresh. I'm happy my guys talked me into it.

#7 Deltree Zero

• PipPipPip
  • The God
  • The God
  • 63 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 03:24 PM

You fellas sure put the ol' boot right up some clanner cans after you got to Kurita space. Hoo-rah I say! A fine showing from you all. (on both sides)

Wish PGI would let Davion pay you all enough to make coming back home for a visit next time a bit better on the wallet ;) O7

#8 Lovas

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cadet
  • 436 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 06:05 PM

Lets be honest though - we fought against a (good) team maybe 20 times the entire event? Can't be proud smashing puggells (damn you scouting!). 48-3 in under 9 minutes was probably one of our lowest points during the fight in terms of honor.

(Grim Portico Defense - ran out between the gates before they even took a shot at the turrets, think we were clan then)

ACK ACK

View PostDeltree Zero, on 15 May 2017 - 03:24 PM, said:

Wish PGI would let Davion pay you all enough to make coming back home for a visit next time a bit better on the wallet Posted Image O7

God I hope not. Tanner and I would be curled up in the fetal position if that happened. Posted Image

**EDIT*** Found a vid of it on Hobbles TV

Edited by Lovas, 16 May 2017 - 05:25 AM.

#9 Lovas

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cadet
  • 436 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 04:08 PM

Uh oh, certain players from a Tejas merc outfit calling us a (BAD WORD) unit. Might need to stop tooting our horns. Recommend that we remove our warhorns so that they do not go off so often.

ACK ACK ACK!

Edited by Lovas, 23 May 2017 - 04:10 PM.

#10 UrbanTarget

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 116 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 04:29 PM

View PostLovas, on 23 May 2017 - 04:08 PM, said:

Uh oh, certain players from a Tejas merc outfit calling us a (BAD WORD) unit. Might need to stop tooting our horns. Recommend that we remove our warhorns so that they do not go off so often.

ACK ACK ACK!

My wife wishes I my horn was removable... Too much Mexican food and its tootin' on overdrive!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users