#121 Vercinix

• Pip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 13 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 20 November 2014 - 07:34 PM

Dear Iceman486,

We would love to have a scrim with you when we have some time free from practice and matches. However due to what I can assume is an extremely rude post that got redacted i'm not sure as to the whole context of your message. If you would like to fight our unit please send me a message with how many people you would like to bring to the scrim and if there are any combat restrictions you would like to put on it or message me on the MercStar TS3.

Thank you,
Precentor Vercinix

#122 panicbutton

• PipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 46 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 07:39 PM

View PostJohn Wolf, on 20 November 2014 - 07:48 AM, said:

Just stepping in here since the previous post got seriously out of hand.

Thanks for the cleanup. That popcorn went EVERYWHERE!

Just a free bump for our recruiting post. We're still on Mercstar teamspeak!

#123 100mile

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,235 posts
  • LocationAlegro: Ramora Province fighting Pirates. and the occasional Drac

Posted 21 November 2014 - 09:19 AM

Morning..Good luck with the Victor Challenge! (Course most of you probably already have it..but still Free stuff!!O.o) Excellent group of people here..:)

#124 panicbutton

• PipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 46 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 12:33 PM

View Post100mile, on 21 November 2014 - 09:19 AM, said:

Morning..Good luck with the Victor Challenge! (Course most of you probably already have it..but still Free stuff!!O.o) Excellent group of people here.. :)

Thanks! I had a great time playing some early morning MWO with you guys! Looking forward to the CNCI tournament!

#125 Deadfire

Snow Summoner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Referee
  • The Referee
  • 416 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 07:50 PM

[Sirus Conroy]
[Comstar Associated Press Service]

Hostilities erupted around the Inner Sphere today as simmering border tensions flared into open aggression. All of the major Houses have deployed forces to various hotspots in an effort to stem the tide of violence before the situation spirals into full-scale war.

"We are already at war," [Steiner spokesperson Blake Christianson] said when asked
why Steiner forces were reported to be deploying into Kurita territory.

"We have always been at war," confirmed [Kurita spokesperson Ito Shimosaki] when reached
for comment. "The relative lack of aggression in recent years has simply been prelude to the ultimate struggle before us. The latest invasion of foreign operatives, who [Steiner High Command] has refused to acknowledge as working for them, into our territory on the periphery is only proof that they have been busy planning this surprise attack for years. We do not recognize these "Clans" as anything but mercenaries working for the obvious Steiner-Davion agenda to destroy the Combine and rule the Inner Sphere together. But they will fail. House Kurita will block their nefarious plans and show the other Houses that their apparent hegemony can and will be stopped."

When asked how the Combine plans to stop the multiple angles of advance into their territory,
[Shimosaki] revealed that the [DCMS] has recently concluded negotiations with several reputable mercenary groups to thwart the Steiner-Davion aggression. Most notably among these is the 228th IBR, one of the most highly decorated, mysterious, and feared 'Mech regiments of the Inner Sphere. At the time of writing this the 228th IBR is already deployed in the defense of Port Moseby as well as the attack on Halesowen.

#126 moderatepudding

Banned - Cheating

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • 147 posts
  • LocationThe Danger Zone

Posted 11 December 2014 - 10:15 PM

What's a good time to stop by your teamspeak if I'm looking to play/get a sponsor or whatever? With faction warfare hitting it feels like it'll be kind of hugely disrupted which is kind of a pain but I'd like to try for it anyways, I'm looking for a competitive group of some sort and figure this is as good a place as any to start

e: In case I need some sort of Mech Cred to even try out here's the first and last solo faction warfare thing that I will ever do (30 minute matches that drop to 15 fps after the first few minutes are not very fun)

Posted Image

Edited by moderatepudding, 11 December 2014 - 10:21 PM.

#127 Deadfire

Snow Summoner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Referee
  • The Referee
  • 416 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 06:02 AM

View Postmoderatepudding, on 11 December 2014 - 10:15 PM, said:

What's a good time to stop by your teamspeak if I'm looking to play/get a sponsor or whatever? With faction warfare hitting it feels like it'll be kind of hugely disrupted which is kind of a pain but I'd like to try for it anyways, I'm looking for a competitive group of some sort and figure this is as good a place as any to start

e: In case I need some sort of Mech Cred to even try out here's the first and last solo faction warfare thing that I will ever do (30 minute matches that drop to 15 fps after the first few minutes are not very fun)

Hey Mate, We hang out on the MercStar TS (ip: ts.mercenarystar.net pass: metagame) almost at all times as well more information about us can be found on our website. Honestly our recruitment process is guided by the person, we don't cater to those with out the drive to seek and interact with us. You don't know us and we don't know you. Making an effort to get to know us, means we will do the same for you.

#128 Deadfire

Snow Summoner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Referee
  • The Referee
  • 416 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 09:22 PM

B33f has released a vid of our more recent exploits

#129 Mauadib

• PipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 46 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 07:21 PM

View PostDeadfire, on 12 December 2014 - 06:02 AM, said:

Hey Mate, We hang out on the MercStar TS (ip: ts.mercenarystar.net pass: metagame) almost at all times as well more information about us can be found on our website. Honestly our recruitment process is guided by the person, we don't cater to those with out the drive to seek and interact with us. You don't know us and we don't know you. Making an effort to get to know us, means we will do the same for you.

So I hopped on the MercStar TS to see if I could start playing with you all and I noticed that you don't have a lobby channel for your unit. Should I just be popping into one of the CW channels at random and hope I don't interupt somthing?

#130 Deadfire

Snow Summoner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Referee
  • The Referee
  • 416 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 06:14 AM

So I hopped on the MercStar TS to see if I could start playing with you all and I noticed that you don't have a lobby channel for your unit. Should I just be popping into one of the CW channels at random and hope I don't interupt somthing?

Good stuff we will get you sorted in due time.

In reference to CW,even with the massive amounts of games played (something like 80-100) Davion still managed to get Tripoli. Bravo to those Davion units that we faced down, it looks like you all like that sort of thing...here is a quote:

The Kurita/Davion border is where some of the hardest fighting has been over the last two days.
Attacking 228 is like repeatedly slapping your **** into a porcupine... and for some reason, I love it.

-StillRadioactive - 22nd Argyle Lancers

Edited by Deadfire, 15 December 2014 - 06:17 AM.

#131 Thanatos676

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Sickle
  • The Sickle
  • 703 posts
  • LocationTucson

Posted 15 December 2014 - 10:00 AM

View PostDeadfire, on 15 December 2014 - 06:14 AM, said:

Good stuff we will get you sorted in due time.

In reference to CW,even with the massive amounts of games played (something like 80-100) Davion still managed to get Tripoli. Bravo to those Davion units that we faced down, it looks like you all like that sort of thing...here is a quote:

As another member of a House Davion unit, i can agree with that statement about the porcupine..

Have fun out there!

#132 Deadfire

Snow Summoner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Referee
  • The Referee
  • 416 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 01:05 AM

We have received our Directive earlier today, we are to be serving the Fist of the Lyran people for a time.

#133 Imigo Montoya

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Partisan
  • The Partisan
  • 297 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 01:16 AM

Sad to loose you as an honorable enemy, nice to have you at our side to defend the Federated Commonwealth

Greettings from the germans of the 31st Hussar Regiment

#134 stache1

• Pip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 16 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 11:01 AM

Tried to login to the mercstar TS today , the PW is not working somehow ,would have liked to drop with you guys for a few to check out your unit :)

#135 GlizzyGobbler98

LeBoeuf

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationCanada

Posted 20 December 2014 - 12:50 PM

Tried to login to the mercstar TS today , the PW is not working somehow ,would have liked to drop with you guys for a few to check out your unit :)

We just got a brand new server and Dadfire is probably too drunk again to update the website.

Ip: Ts.mercenarystar.net
Pw: metagame

Feel free to contact an admin or myself if you have any problems once you're in it. Do not touch the cookies though. Those are for..yeah. DON'T TOUCH THEM.

B33f out.

Edited by TheB33f, 20 December 2014 - 12:58 PM.

#136 IronChance

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 259 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 09:59 PM

KURITA LOSING, MERCS LEAVING, ALIENS INVADING

Sirus Conroy
Comstar Associated Press Service

The Inner Sphere continues to blaze with unrestricted hostilities in what has clearly become another round of devastating open warfare. All the major Houses, not to mention mysterious aggressors from the periphery, are now involved in the fighting. At first it was suspected that these invaders - the sparks that lit the fuse to the current conflict, if you will - were simply cleverly disguised mercs working for either Steiner or Kurita. However, as reports of their strange mechs, weapons, tactics and orders of battle poured in all this week, it has become apparent that they represent a new threat from beyond the borders of explored space. Who are these unknown assailants? Why have they come here?

“I know not. I care not,” said a tired and haggard looking Ito Shimosaki, spokesman for the DCMS. Nights of lost sleep and days filled with anxiety have reduced his voice to a gravelly shadow of its former rich baritone. “Furthermore, it matters not. We will push back their incursions and reclaim what has been lost.”

But Kuritan forces have already lost much, not just to the mysterious invaders known as Clan Smoke Jaguar and Clan Ghost Bear, but also to House Steiner and House Davion. When asked if Kurita would consider signing a ceasefire with any of its current enemies so that it could concentrate on these alien threats, Shimosaki simply grunted and held up the shredded ceasefire agreement with the Free Rasalhague Republic that had lasted only hours before disintegrating into renewed violence.

It has not been just Kurita’s diplomatic efforts that have been futile, but also their military ones as well. Confusion, bickering and incompetence seemed to frustrate any attempt by the DCMS to conduct coordinated campaigns against its attackers. The one bright spot of the war so far for House Kurita has been the valiant efforts of the mercenary unit known as the 228th Independent Battlemech Regiment. Initially signing on to investigate the raids along the border, the 228th was soon involved in every theatre of Kuritan military operations.

In just one week, they managed to successfully defend Camlann from Steiner assault and capture Port Moseby. Elsewhere, they stalled Clan Ghost Bear’s advance on Constance and held up Davion’s conquest of Tripoli for several days. Facing vastly superior numbers from offensives on all borders, even the valiant efforts of the 228th could not make up for the lack of a cohesive strategy among the DCMS leadership. When asked for his opinion on Kuritan overall strategy, 228th Precentor Daval “Deadfire” Locke declined to comment, simply stating the 228th was currently evaluating existing contract terms and new proposals.

Recently, all communications with the 228th have gone dark and rumors have run wild that they chose not to renew their contract with Kurita. Although there has been no official word from either the DCMS or the 228th, the merc unit disappeared from Lambrecht soon after they captured it for House Kurita and have not been heard from since, although unsubstantiated reports suggest they have entered Steiner space.

#137 Deadfire

Snow Summoner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Referee
  • The Referee
  • 416 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 12:30 AM

B33f's newest:

#138 Prussian Havoc

• Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 1,066 posts
  • LocationShenandoah, PA

Posted 23 December 2014 - 12:44 AM

View PostDeadfire, on 23 December 2014 - 12:30 AM, said:

B33f's newest:

Beyond a doubt the funniest and best video yet!

SEE why we clans come to the Inner Sphere? Serve us up some more B33f videos!

#139 GodOfYaks

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 07:42 PM

Good day. I am the Yaklord, as plainly seen in my title, I think that's a given.

I have some old school battlemech lineage. Talkin Netmech Kali '95

I used to be part of a unit called the Minnesota Tribe - the 331st Star League Regiment remnants which eventually became the defunct clan Wolverine.

Your unit's history sounds kind of similar. Im looking for a unit that has groups late weeknights EST time, so 10pm my time, 7pm on the west coast.

I'm kinda a laser surgeon, but I'm not above missiles or ACs.

Who do I have to kill?

#140 BlackPhoenix01

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,459 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationNJ/NY

Posted 24 December 2014 - 09:11 AM

Merry Christmas from the Aces Wild!
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic