35 replies to this topic

#1 Bushrat

• PipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 99 posts
  • LocationCanada & Guyana

Posted 08 May 2013 - 05:44 AM

On May 8 myself and Ke3jackson were in a drop when two players announced in the chat that they were HHOD and it was 'team kill Wednesday' , they then proceeded to attempt to team kill the rest of our team. I told them that they were impostors as I am in HHoD and I know these two are not in our unit. Anyone can look at roster online and see who are our players. http://mwo.enjin.com/hhod3reg

The two imposters are:

[Redacted]

People should be wary of impostors pretending to be HHod and behaving badly.

Bushrat

#2 Fantastic Ergo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 242 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationWolf City, Arc-Royale

Posted 08 May 2013 - 06:03 AM

Thanks for the Heads up Bush, Also , our other regiment rosters are
http://mwo.enjin.com/hhod1reg
http://mwo.enjin.com/hhod2reg
I will also like to add that the HeadHunters of Davion pride ourselves on being Honorable in all aspects, win , losses, coms etc. It's against our code to shoot at teammates, much less kill them.
If anyone runs into these impostors please feel free to come and check with Us.
<S>

#3 Hellrazor 1

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 26 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 07:02 AM

Thanks for the heads up, I know that none of the HHOD guys would do this anyways yall are a great group of pilots. I'll keep my eyes open for them in drops.

#4 Stone Profit

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 1,376 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 08 May 2013 - 07:11 AM

Watch out Hell, could be considered name n shame. I wont say anything but someone might. If i see these ***** on the battlefield ill give em hell.

#5 Fantastic Ergo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 242 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 07:25 AM

Not really shaming anyone, Just letting everyone know that these two individuals are in no shape or form associated with us. We work hard to have good relations with the MWO community specially our fellow Davion brothers, so We want to make sure that while these pilots advertise they are HHoD, they are definitely not part of Us.
So We aren't really pointing out how horrible their piloting skills are or how little skill they have using the English language or so on, just indicating they aren't ours...:)
<S>

#6 Rashhaverak

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 612 posts
  • LocationMajestic Waterfowl Sanctuary

Posted 08 May 2013 - 07:26 AM

Dbags like that are why we can't have nice things. Hope you sent in a support ticket!

It might not be against the rules to say your in a particular group, but teamkilling is contrary to the MWO code of conduct.

Edited by Rashhaverak, 08 May 2013 - 07:28 AM.

#7 Fantastic Ergo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 242 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 07:29 AM

Our Pilots have reported them. Not sure if anything will be done. We will see :)

#8 dal10

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 4,525 posts
  • Locationsomewhere near a bucket of water and the gates of hell.

Posted 08 May 2013 - 09:05 AM

meh, used to people trying to do that to house liao.

#9 Bushrat

• PipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 99 posts
  • LocationCanada & Guyana

Posted 08 May 2013 - 09:32 AM

Thanks for a quick response!

#10 Darwins Dog

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,476 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 10:00 AM

Sorry to hear that someone is trying to soil your good name. HHoD has been nothing but respectful and honorable to the Golden Foxes (and great fun to play against too). If we could still read their names they would be on our @#%* list as well.

#11 N0V0CAIN

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • 126 posts
  • LocationGreen Bay, WI

Posted 08 May 2013 - 10:09 AM

View PostNiko Snow, on 08 May 2013 - 09:01 AM, said:

The names of those accused have been removed under our Name & Shame policy.

For all in-game griefing related matters: Please contact support@mwomercs.com and provide them with any screencaptures and relevant information such as the time/date/map details of the matches in which you encountered those players.

Thanks

So, I can only assume that once this issue is resolved PGI will address this publicly?

#12 Fantastic Ergo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 242 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 10:12 AM

@ dal10
I don't think this is House related, more of envious people with nothing better to do IMO. Don't matter, they can try to tarnish our name but our actions as a unit shows otherwise.

Edited by Fantastic Ergo, 08 May 2013 - 10:23 AM.

#13 Cubivorre

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 531 posts
  • LocationLocation Location

Posted 08 May 2013 - 10:23 AM

View PostN0V0CAIN, on 08 May 2013 - 10:09 AM, said:

So, I can only assume that once this issue is resolved PGI will address this publicly?

Niko has nothing to do with that and I doubt anything has been done.

You should go through the proper channels to report these players, ala support@mwomercs.com and try to get screenshots the next time it happens.

#14 Moogles

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 183 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 11:18 AM

I was in this game as well, actually. It was a river city night match.

#15 NitroBurst

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 69 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 08 May 2013 - 11:21 AM

I'll keep my eyes and ears open for this type of behavior. My action process will be as follows:
1) Identify ****bags <_<
2) I will most likely get in the way of their fire by "accident", as it happens in most wars :D
3) If I am hit by such "indiscriminate firing", I WILL return fire...AND I WILL NOT STOP UNTIL THEY ARE NOTHING BUT AN UNSTABLE MOLECULE! :)

Remember, trespassers will be shot...survivors will be shot again B)

Edited by NitroBurst, 08 May 2013 - 11:23 AM.

#16 Viper69

• 4,204 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 11:37 AM

Until we actually have unit sigs in game this will continue to happen. Just remember if people announce they are from a clan and then proceed to team kill disregard the statement about which group they are in because its probably just a slander campaign.

#17 Mason Grimm

Com Guard / Technician

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 2,886 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationToronto, ON

Posted 08 May 2013 - 11:51 AM

View PostN0V0CAIN, on 08 May 2013 - 10:09 AM, said:

PGI / IGP can not make a public address every time something like this happens, they would never get anything else done. You can rest assured that this will be investigated and dealt with accordingly as this is something, the team handling that portion, takes quite seriously.

View PostNitroBurst, on 08 May 2013 - 11:21 AM, said:

I'll keep my eyes and ears open for this type of behavior. My action process will be as follows:
1) Identify ****bags <_<
2) I will most likely get in the way of their fire by "accident", as it happens in most wars :D
3) If I am hit by such "indiscriminate firing", I WILL return fire...AND I WILL NOT STOP UNTIL THEY ARE NOTHING BUT AN UNSTABLE MOLECULE! :)

Remember, trespassers will be shot...survivors will be shot again B)

This would most likely constitute griefing and I would advise against it.

Edited by Mason Grimm, 08 May 2013 - 11:52 AM.

#18 NitroBurst

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 69 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 08 May 2013 - 12:00 PM

View PostMason Grimm, on 08 May 2013 - 11:51 AM, said:

PGI / IGP can not make a public address every time something like this happens, they would never get anything else done. You can rest assured that this will be investigated and dealt with accordingly as this is something, the team handling that portion, takes quite seriously.

This would most likely constitute griefing and I would advise against it.

Awwww...but but...he trespassed... :)
Can I at least provide positive reinforcement by shooting back someone who shoots me...or my friends?lol

#19 Fantastic Ergo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 242 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 12:04 PM

Do screenshots actually work in game? last time I checked they were coming out blank. Unless you use a overlay software or recording software, which with the instability of the game current status makes it even more unstable. So asking for screen shots is really hard to do with out the right tools. I agree that shame and name policy.

Would stating specific pilots are not member of a team be acceptable? if we aren't discussing their actions?

As far as getting shot, you are indicating that if we are being shot by a team mate, we should just let them kill us with out shooting back?
while I do follow some dogma, I never been the kind that gets hit in a cheek and offers the other cheek , I am more of an eye for an eye believer. If am being shot to death, I think its proper to shoot back, why would this be griefing?? would it not be consider self defense rather?

#20 Vagabond HT

• PipPipPip
  • Trinary Star Captain
  • Trinary Star Captain
  • 81 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 08 May 2013 - 12:07 PM

View PostFantastic Ergo, on 08 May 2013 - 12:04 PM, said:

Do screenshots actually work in game? last time I checked they were coming out blank. Unless you use a overlay software or recording software, which with the instability of the game current status makes it even more unstable. So asking for screen shots is really hard to do with out the right tools. I agree that shame and name policy.

Would stating specific pilots are not member of a team be acceptable? if we aren't discussing their actions?

As far as getting shot, you are indicating that if we are being shot by a team mate, we should just let them kill us with out shooting back?
while I do follow some dogma, I never been the kind that gets hit in a cheek and offers the other cheek , I am more of an eye for an eye believer. If am being shot to death, I think its proper to shoot back, why would this be griefing?? would it not be consider self defense rather?

I belive that Bryan made a Tweet that was on /r/mwo that said that Screenshots will happen on the 21st patch.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users