Bonus Level#1: Tera Burna Tuesday Of Terror.

10 replies to this topic

#1 AaronWolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 652 posts
  • LocationSunshine state.

Posted 31 July 2013 - 06:40 AM

Hello fellow Warrior's. Welcome to this thread which you may have randomly stubbled upon or randomly encountered. So let me play you some battle music:

Now that I got the mood going, let me explain a little about this thread.

I started a thread called "3 Day's in: Old Bones, New Blood" and got some people suggesting I continue giving my first few days/weeks of experience in some little stories. PISH YAH HOOAH! HELL YEAH! IM GONNA TALK YOU PEOPLE TO DEATH!

Let us open the floodgate of stupidity together my friends...

~~~~~~~~Tera Burna Tuesday of Terror~~~~~~~~~

Well, like I pointed out in my other thread, I tend to have a evil schedule of mentally addled crazyness that involves DOOOOOM and GLOOOOOOM, though I am pretty sure you all have had that at one point in your life. Why am I talking about myself again?

Oh yeah, last night was the mundo-big patch with the new map! So I bulldozed my schedule with the heaviest piece of equipment I could find in my office, left for home, said "F-No" to all my daily-do's and began downloading the patch.

Meanwhile I was downloadin'. I was nearly flying off my seat in anticipation at the idea of a lava-based map. Though, I got myself under control and said "Let us get on a TS!" as was suggested by some people in some unformentioned thread about no one in particular.

So I got on the one TS I thought would suit me-Das Davion. I spent all my time waiting on there for the patch. Typed to some of the member's there (Since I am a mute with no mic, i.e. mongoloid munchkin), and found a lot of them rather friendly. Though once I got into the game, most of them were already in matches. And before I could type to some of the people who got on the LFG channel that I was waiting for the patch-they were gone.

To whoever I missed saying "No mic, patching in progress" in the Davion dropship LFG channel, sorry guy's. I art slow typer.

So yeah, logged out of the TS and began my routine of sending out endless amounts of invites to unformentioned people. Got one on the line and teamed up! AND I WAS PLAYING ON A WEEKDAY!

Posted Image

ACCURATE DEPICTION OF MY REACTION ABOVE.

~~~~~~~~MUB and I.~~~~~~~

Now, I don't know if I can praise someone directly or say their name at all on the Barrecks section here-So I am just gonna call him MUB'by. Since it's got some letters in it.

So, me and MUB made a due-of-doom. Launched, and lo! We get the brand new map on the first strike. Holy moly bajoly. FIRE EVERYWHERE! I LOVE IT!

Between me gawking at the new scenery, and trying to act all "Tacticool" by running from corner to corner, peeking around to see where the enemy was-I was more then happy to be dropping with someone. Someone I could share my virtual hijinks with! My hellish little world of madness! MUAHAHAHAHAH! MAUAYAGHASAGUOVFGBI:AUGVD:OIUAVD

Enough of that. I got a story to tell!

Well, I kept up my tacticoolness to a extreme, and found the enemy. The one way I seem to be best at...

Posted Image

...With my face.

Seriously I was not expecting the entire team to be hiding behind that one corner. And for once, I could see my death literally coming at me...through the floor. When you see "blue" little bulbs flashing towards your face and what looked like sparks, usually it's a bad thing. Now its a double bad thing when it flies through the floor!

I was dead in a milisecond.

Posted Image

You can guess the rest.

SOME GAMES LATER...

We had some great times, me and MUB. Have to say he's a great Spider pilot. And I hope to drop with him again. I would count him among my battlebuddies. Good personality, fun to be around, and good sense of humor.

Had some great matches last night, with some funny moment's, with some good memories. And some surprises. Including a match where no one died! No one on either team. >_>

Hope to play again with him, and play with everybody else in the near future!

Now I got to unbulldoze my stuff and be offline from the game for awhile...

Though I WILL be on the Forum's, haunting all y'all.

Good hunting, fellow Mechwarriors!
A.Wolf

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#2 AaronWolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 652 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 08:35 AM

Posted Image

0 views and 0 replies? Whutwhut? I have barely been with you a week, dear sweet MW:Oforums and your already playing tricks on me? You sly fox you.

#3 Alaskan Nobody

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 10,358 posts
  • LocationAlaska!

Posted 31 July 2013 - 12:49 PM

Just got my computer running yesterday (Woo-hoo!!!) so I spent most of yesterday afternoon playing with Gwilliy, and only just got on the forums today.

Grats on enjoying yourself!

#4 AaronWolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 652 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 12:53 PM

View PostShar Wolf, on 31 July 2013 - 12:49 PM, said:

Just got my computer running yesterday (Woo-hoo!!!) so I spent most of yesterday afternoon playing with Gwilliy, and only just got on the forums today.

Grats on enjoying yourself!

Awesome! Glad you got a running computer man!

Watch out, I may friend you and annoy you at some point in the not-so-distant future. Always looking for people to drop with.

#5 Alaskan Nobody

• The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 10,358 posts
  • LocationAlaska!

Posted 31 July 2013 - 12:58 PM

Be my guest, I am not online very often - but friends make the game easier, if not more fun :)

-we have internet issues where I live, so I usually drag my desktop over to Gwilliy's to play - when he has a day off of course ;)

#6 AaronWolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 652 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 01:01 PM

Ahhhhh-haaaahhhhh. I see. Have you tried cracking a whip and glaring at any ethercord you plug into your computer? It may need some fear instilled into it to work properly.

Will add you when I log on next!

#7 Xtrekker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 865 posts
  • LocationOn your six

Posted 31 July 2013 - 01:23 PM

Much funny here. This pleases me.

#8 Alaskan Nobody

• The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 10,358 posts
  • LocationAlaska!

Posted 31 July 2013 - 01:28 PM

View PostAaronWolf, on 31 July 2013 - 01:01 PM, said:

Ahhhhh-haaaahhhhh. I see. Have you tried cracking a whip and glaring at any ethercord you plug into your computer? It may need some fear instilled into it to work properly.

Will add you when I log on next!

More like we have reason to believe someone has hacked our not-unlimited wireless, so only one room in the building has steady internet :)

That room being the 'business' room of the building, it is not frequently available for gaming.

I will warn you - I mostly run Commando and Centurion - I also tend to get somewhat giddy when I play, so expect some weird stuff typed into chat when I am around.

(also, I do not have a headset - not in the budget for quite a while ;))

#9 AaronWolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 652 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 01:33 PM

View PostShar Wolf, on 31 July 2013 - 01:28 PM, said:

I will warn you - I mostly run Commando and Centurion - I also tend to get somewhat giddy when I play, so expect some weird stuff typed into chat when I am around.

(also, I do not have a headset - not in the budget for quite a while :))

You and I will be quick friends. I do weird stuff like dance my mechs around when waiting at cap's and say weird stuff commonly. Also I got no working mic, but okay speaker's. So, in the same boat basically! Welcome to U.S.S. Friendship Of Exploding Stuff.

View PostXtrekker, on 31 July 2013 - 01:23 PM, said:

Much funny here. This pleases me.

Just wait, there will be more!

...When I get a chance to play again that is. Thanks for the compliment!

#10 Steven Dixon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 621 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 10:10 PM

A fun read, thank you for posting it. See you on the battlefield B)

#11 AaronWolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 652 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 06:12 AM

View PostSteven Dixon, on 01 August 2013 - 10:10 PM, said:

A fun read, thank you for posting it. See you on the battlefield ;)

Oh just wait, more will be coming soon enough! This weekend looks promising. *Evil laughter*

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users